tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Finished watching both Sound! Euphonium: Our Promise: A Brand New Day & Sound! Euphonium: Ensemble Contest Arc. So can start to catchup on S3.

For the case of A Brand New Day. They effectively rushed Year 2 into one movie. While Liz & The Blue Bird is also Year 2, it covers Mizore & Nozomi's perspective. Unlike that film which is outstanding. This one suffers a lot from being incredibly rushed. It uses a familiar drama from year 1 when to do when talent beats seniority. Again pacing hurts this compare to the one in year one. Visuals and music are outstanding easily the best the series has so far. But that's the only thing this film has going for it. 7/10 at best.

As for Ensemble Contest Arc does put the series back on track. You have Kumiko starting to take the reins of being president of the club. You can see how she is dealing with it. Not the most perfect but signs of improvement. Her able to guide the 1st years in her group was a small step for that. You get a bigger showcase of the first years which helps moving into S3.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Mysterious Disappearances Episode 5

Most of the episode was more SoL, which I have enjoyed seeing Oto and Ogawa bonding. Looks like we're finally diving into our next supernatural mystery. Oto sees an invisible person trying to open doors. Oto gets attacked by a woman because her friend got abducted of sorts by a kid in red clothing. I got to wonder if there are two culprits of this mystery since Oto didn't see the actual person.

Screen_Shot_2024-05-08_at_11.18.22_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-05-08_at_11.19.00_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-05-08_at_11.19.06_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-05-08_at_11.19.49_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-05-08_at_11.23.38_AM.png

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Dungeon Meshi Episode 19

Both sides of this episode were outstanding, and the anime continues to shines as my favorites for the year.

Izutsumi's introduction was kind of fun one because threatening Marcille was one thing. But his manners even had Laios reacting funny. But I really like the focus we had for Senshi. He is a very prideful man on many accounts. Being able to satisfy whom he cooks is clearly a big thing. But even more so wasting his food is where Izutsumi went a step too far. Senshi teaching manners with regards with eating was great, and it's the Senshi we know and love.

On a more serious tone Izutsumi is a situation similar to Falin. Essentially the idea they have two souls in one body. While Izutsumi got a good amount of facts right about our group, Marcille doesn't know how to deal with extracting two souls. She did combine Falin with the Red Dragon, but that was so to resurrect Falin. I love Senshi's quote of looking things from a glass half full. Instead of being disappointed that you don't have the answers you seek at the moment. The idea of joining the group to go after the Dungeon Master as they may know who to split two souls from one body.

Though given how delicate the matter is, I wonder if the situation is you need to thrust the extra soul is a soulless body? But the world building regarding the soul and who crucial it works with the dungeon is amazing.

2nd part of the episode really was great as well really diving into Mariclle's mind at the moment. Nightmare is a type of monster as their name suggests feeds on the nightmare of its victims. Laios learned from Falin how to deal with a person suffering you need to help ease them from their nightmare otherwise it will damage the soul. I love how Laios clearly has his own issues, which we haven't got too much yet. Stiff with his parents and hip upbringing didn't look great, but as he said he KNOWS this is a nightmare. He can push it off to the side and focus on helping Marcille know.

The matter of Marcille is something that really relates to what the group is dealing with. She feels guilty of what happened to Falin. Now it isn't her fault, but you can't be surprised of the guilt she carries. She is afraid of outlasting those she cares about and watches them pass away. With the case of Falin the only solution they can think of is to put her out of her misery. It sours to Marcille because all that time learning magic she didn't find a solution to protect those she holds dear to her. Marcille already put the work in, now it's about having confidence as Laios mentioned. Thankfully the matter is dealt with, and our group can move on.

It was at Laios's expense to what he endured in Marcille's nightmare, but I found it great for the effect of holding off the nightmare monsters. He essentially turned her nightmare into a positive dream. Of course Laios being in the dream as a puppy is hilarious.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...6d11eaa2915373aa5ab482f81dd105c38e3df7052446&

Screen_Shot_2024-05-09_at_10.35.24_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-05-09_at_10.42.11_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-05-09_at_10.44.02_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-05-09_at_10.46.12_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-05-09_at_10.47.43_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-05-09_at_10.47.52_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-05-09_at_11.04.06_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-05-09_at_11.06.23_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-05-09_at_11.06.26_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-05-09_at_11.10.22_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-05-09_at_12.19.30_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-05-09_at_12.19.32_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-05-09_at_12.19.37_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-05-09_at_12.21.21_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-05-09_at_12.21.52_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-05-09_at_12.22.27_PM.png

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Best episode so far for Wind Breaker today. Animation & choreography was on point and at its best so far today. That backstory for Hiiragi hit home. You know you can really understand why Sako really admired Hiiragi. He was strong, but he was also immensely kind.

Sometimes when people try to look out for us, it can backfire. Hiiragi wanted Sako to step out of his shadow and create his own goals and ambitions to go after. I get the feeling Sako was a really smart kid and that would be wasted just bing Hiiragi's follower. Sako took it the wrong way and wanted to prove himself to stand by Hiiragi. You can commend his efforts, but grouping up with Shishytoren was the opposite what Hiiragi wanted.

I love the music choice as the fight reached its conclusion. Hiiragi carrying off and putting down Sako really shows that despite fighting him, he really cares for him. Hiiragi really is hoping Sakura can beat Togame, but I got a bad feeling about it.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Best episode so far for Wind Breaker today. Animation & choreography was on point and at its best so far today. That backstory for Hiiragi hit home. You know you can really understand why Sako really admired Hiiragi. He was strong, but he was also immensely kind.

Sometimes when people try to look out for us, it can backfire. Hiiragi wanted Sako to step out of his shadow and create his own goals and ambitions to go after. I get the feeling Sako was a really smart kid and that would be wasted just bing Hiiragi's follower. Sako took it the wrong way and wanted to prove himself to stand by Hiiragi. You can commend his efforts, but grouping up with Shishytoren was the opposite what Hiiragi wanted.

I love the music choice as the fight reached its conclusion. Hiiragi carrying off and putting down Sako really shows that despite fighting him, he really cares for him. Hiiragi really is hoping Sakura can beat Togame, but I got a bad feeling about it.

I appreciate this show for not dragging fights out on some DBZ shyt.

It shouldn’t take like 5-10 eps to wrap up a fight.

Yeaaaa I have a bad feeling about the last 2 fights….. like I can’t see them washing them 5-0

4-1 is possible

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Forgot the name but I just started this series about a kid who gets bullied and then eventually starts filming fights on YouTube and he becomes semi famous.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I appreciate this show for not dragging fights out on some DBZ shyt.

It shouldn’t take like 5-10 eps to wrap up a fight.

Yeaaaa I have a bad feeling about the last 2 fights….. like I can’t see them washing them 5-0

4-1 is possible
Honestly when any Action show does that it is usually a drag. Like the recent season of Demon Slayer when that happened I was like :unimpressed: when a fight took 3 episodes to wrap up.

I think for the two boss fights, they make it a close fight in Umemiya favor, they gotta show why is the man on top. Tbh that dude with the glasses gives me some bad vibes and Sakura lowkey has been a bit too cocky lately.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Honestly when any Action show does that it is usually a drag. Like the recent season of Demon Slayer when that happened I was like :unimpressed: when a fight took 3 episodes to wrap up.

I think for the two boss fights, they make it a close fight in Umemiya favor, they gotta show why is the man on top. Tbh that dude with the glasses gives me some bad vibes and Sakura lowkey has been a bit too cocky lately.

Yes, I think if it’s a final boss fight it big battle….. I can accept 3 eps for a fight and maybe more

But early middle season 1 on1s

That’s exessive.

Sakura finna get humbled and you hate to see it

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
TenSure S3 Episode 6

As much as I enjoy the world building I wasn't exactly expecting such an information dived world building episode. Much like S2 Pt 2, this will be much more enjoyable when binged. We got a little more insight of the Church and the impact Hinata made. Not anything unexpected, but it raises the point of her strength. We kind of already know that the Seven Luminaries are suspect since they provided Hinata with the fake message from Rimuru from last episode. While this is interesting TenSura needs to utilize show not tell, because telling us every detail like it is in the Light Novel feels lazy.

Regardless messing with Diablo is a giant mistake. The difficult spot is to provide assistance for Youm and the former King. Thankfully Raphael points out to Rimuru that a peaceful option for Hinata is highly likely. This is important since that connects to Rimuru's promise to Shizue. Now the bigger issue is dealing with the conflicting without giving HInata the wrong idea. Beyond the promise, more than likely making an enemy of Hinata also very likely means making an enemy of Luminous who is separate from all of this at the moment, or is letting things play out first.

Now it's clear that there are those that serve that Hinata that plan to eliminate her like Glenda. Though I am curious what she means by freedom, could she be another one who was summoned in this world. But this was an important part of the episode in general as it showcases that Yuki isn't the only one working behind the scenes and goes back to what Raphael said that people aren't necessarily working together. Seems the people that the new King Edward was working with is the Rozzo family and both grandfather and granddaughter are very calculating.

Meanwhile, is Damrada the merchant that was discussed before. Although it could be separate as Hinata learned Rimuru being from Japan. Damrada works in the underworld in the east, while Rozzo family seems to be of the empire. Still a lot of information that is still up in the air, but for now we got more information for those working behind the scenes.