tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Wind Breaker Episode 7

Man these fights are amazing. Right up with JJK, SLF & Solo Leveling (haven't watched yet but I have seen the clips) for recent action shows with amazing fights and choreography. @42 Monks @LordDeathwatch @Jmare007

Talk about a backstory that can make empathize with a character you hated. Togame honestly is a guy that would fit in well with Bofurin. He has basically the guy getting his hands dirty for what Chouji wants out of his gang. Chouji much like Sakura has a goal of being the strongest. The issue is Chouji reached that high and guess what, it wasn't fun anymore. We were quick to make Togame as the bad guy because he was just doing what Chouji wanted.

It is even more telling that once he learns that his gang went after and bullied a middle schooler. His goal was to make the gang as strong as it can be. Bullying the weak is not a sign of strength in either of these fights. I am excited to see how this fight ends.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Wind Breaker Episode 7

Man these fights are amazing. Right up with JJK, SLF & Solo Leveling (haven't watched yet but I have seen the clips) for recent action shows with amazing fights and choreography. @42 Monks @LordDeathwatch @Jmare007

Talk about a backstory that can make empathize with a character you hated. Togame honestly is a guy that would fit in well with Bofurin. He has basically the guy getting his hands dirty for what Chouji wants out of his gang. Chouji much like Sakura has a goal of being the strongest. The issue is Chouji reached that high and guess what, it wasn't fun anymore. We were quick to make Togame as the bad guy because he was just doing what Chouji wanted.

It is even more telling that once he learns that his gang went after and bullied a middle schooler. His goal was to make the gang as strong as it can be. Bullying the weak is not a sign of strength in either of these fights. I am excited to see how this fight ends.
THAT good on the fight side? shyt I'm about to peep this weekend then. :wow:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
THAT good on the fight side? shyt I'm about to peep this weekend then. :wow:
Yea it's a great simplicity action. We actually have a Delinquents MC that is actually a good MC. I do think Ranger Reject is a much more interesting Action series with more potential. But there is more going on and if looking for pure fights Wind Breaker is perfect.

I know nobody is watching Dungeon Meshi for fights more world building and plot line of the fantasy dungeon setting. But man when they do have action, the animation is smooth AF :wow:. Reminds me of Frieren when it has action it goes hard.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
As much as I love Konosuba I feel like A Salad Bowl of Eccentric is my favorite comedy of the season. The comedy is terrific and on point from week to week. And it never feels stale. These names during the horse race be killing me :deadrose:

b49zcvmddxy.png

And Sara out earning Sousuke for the current job they are on with Horse bets is like a slap in the face :pachaha:

Screen_Shot_2024-05-16_at_8.52.02_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-05-16_at_8.52.16_PM.png

The topping on top of this episode is that Sousuke wanting to adopt Sara is such a wholesome moment. He went from taking care of her on a whim and not he has become an important part of his life. These women better understand if you want to win over Sousuke you're going to have to win over his new daughter.

Screen_Shot_2024-05-16_at_8.54.47_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-05-16_at_8.55.01_PM.png

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:dead: Promised Neverland said fukk them lil kids at the end of season 1
I laughed out loud like they ain’t coming back for yall lil asses

And who was fukkin all the moms?

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
TenSura S3 Episode 7

The first half of the episode is when TenSura is at its best. When you combine the SoL aspects with world building. There are more and more hints for HInata that there is so much they can learn from Rimuru and Tempest. Not to mention how welcoming they are of them. Up through this point I loved with what they have done with Hinata's character.

Unfortunately with Hinata setup somebody had to play the idiot. Renard playing that idiot and clearing disobeying her orders. Of course Rimuru blocking her communications could have have made it clear to Hinata of what the others were doing. Going into Tempest is basically a death sentence. Of course Rimuru isn't going to kill the knights.

Funny part with the theme of disobeying orders we got Shion also disobeying Rimuru's orders. But the situation is fine, so not too much to make a big deal from. Unfortunately as the title of the next episode speculates everything lining up for Hinata to think Rimuru actually wants to fight. Well the sooner these two truly understand what is actually happening, the better.

Screen_Shot_2024-05-17_at_12.08.49_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-05-17_at_12.08.58_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-05-17_at_12.15.20_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-05-17_at_12.16.10_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-05-17_at_12.34.46_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-05-17_at_12.34.56_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-05-17_at_12.35.58_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-05-17_at_12.36.03_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-05-17_at_12.38.28_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-05-17_at_12.38.38_PM.png