What apparently makes thin black girls less attractive?

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I disagree, especially when you break it down among economic lines. Imma keep it real, most the black men I went to college and business school with have medium to thin (black) wives/GFs (size 8/10 and under) and only date thin women - people in upper income levels value healthier (ie slender) bodies. Now dudes from around the town or cats I went to middle and high school with, dudes who are less economically mobile, those the ones I've seen who are always chasing thick to fat women. :manny:

I also see thin black women married a lot more than thick/fat ones...
thin girls thicken up so we end up winning:lolbron:

Rawhigh

Banned
Daps
Don't want to invalidate anyone, but I'm quite petite, and all types of black guys approach me or express interest. I still agree that men like thicker women though.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I've been slim and now I'm "thick". I always got men. But the difference while being thick is men fall all over themselves just to get your attention and they do more to keep you around.

I've had guys offer to buy me $100 items on the first date. I am into business so any guy I date will usually offer to put money towards my business. One guy even tried to get me to partner with me on a weed dispensary. :laff:

Random men pump my gas and i get free stuff all the time. These dudes will do a lot for a big butt. It's amazing.

I got love before but it's way different now. shyt is borderline harassment at times.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I've been slim and now I'm "thick". I always got men. But the difference while being thick is men fall all over themselves just to get your attention and they do more to keep you around.

I've had guys offer to buy me $100 items on the first date. I am into business so any guy I date will usually offer to put money towards my business. One guy even tried to get me to partner with me on a weed dispensary. :laff:

Random men pump my gas and i get free stuff all the time. These dudes will do a lot for a big butt. It's amazing.

I got love before but it's way different now. shyt is borderline harassment at times.
Do you like this type of attention tho?

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin

:deadrose:

Black Barbie

Daps
Reppin
I envy naturally thin women especially if they are tall.
I envy tall women as well, my dad's 6'1"and my mom's 5'1". Everyone thought I would be tall like my dad. But here I am short af.
Being thick is great for me
I feel more womanly than when I was just skinny with big breasts
Yea, being thin has always been a hang up of mine since I was a kid. I was hoping I'd fill out, but I'm still the same skinny chick.

RehReh

🖤GhettoDolly🖤
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I envy tall women as well, my dad's 6'1"and my mom's 5'1". Everyone thought I would be tall like my dad. But here I am short af.

Yea, being thin has always been a hang up of mine since I was a kid. I was hoping I'd fill out, but I'm still the same skinny chick.
You should look for this powder called Arrowroot
It is a natural thickener people use in soups and I used to add it to shakes as well it is like a natural biller.

Honestly though
When you are about 55 looking 35 you will be grateful for your good genes
Love the skin you’re in x

Black Barbie

Daps
Reppin
You should look for this powder called Arrowroot
It is a natural thickener people use in soups and I used to add it to shakes as well it is like a natural biller.

Honestly though
When you are about 55 looking 35 you will be grateful for your good genes
Love the skin you’re in x

Yea, I've heard about arrowroot before, but I hadn't really thought about trying it. Might look into it again. People always tell me I'm lucky because I'll look younger as I age:lupe: .