What apparently makes thin black girls less attractive?

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
It’s sad, the way we push our women to be “thick”(fat). I notice this to be especially true with southern Black men. Hell, down here they completely skip past calling a woman “thick” and simply outright call her “FAT”- It is a compliment, down here. “Damnnn she fat bruh!” “Dat bihh fat as hell bruh damnn!”

It’s sad.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
It’s sad, the way we push our women to be “thick”(fat). I notice this to be especially true with southern Black men. Hell, down here they completely skip past calling a woman “thick” and simply outright call her “FAT”- It is a compliment, down here. “Damnnn she fat bruh!” “Dat bihh fat as hell bruh damnn!”

It’s sad.
phat or fat breh:usure:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
You sound like you got a Buffie The Body ass :patrice: You in DC too right. Yeah, these nikkas will pay your bills.

It's not that serious but my butt is noticeable. One guy from the meet up told me my ass is so big it needs an alias. :russ:

Nah but I'm not interested in dudes paying my bills. I just want to get my own money up. But yes they are very willing to pay out here. One big fat dude rolling by just asked me one day to be my Suga daddy. lol He has massive. I politely declined.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
It's not that serious but my butt is noticeable. One guy from the meet up told me my ass is so big it needs an alias. :russ:

Nah but I'm not interested in dudes paying my bills. I just want to get my own money up. But yes they are very willing to pay out here. One big fat dude rolling by just asked me one day to be my Suga daddy. lol He has massive. I politely declined.
Hilarious.
When's the next meet up, I'm interested in meeting some of yall now :mjpls:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Always preferred slim/petite women

My gf was like 5’2 105 when we started dating, she like 120 now and that lil bubble is forming

Give me a smaller chick with a poke and some C cups, that’s all i need :wow:

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
There's nothing better than a woman that is thin with a bubble butt. :blessed:
OP, a thin woman with a flat board butt is the only one that is less attractive. It's like having sex with a skeleton. Not even a pretty face can save her. :hubie:

Thin is good. Slim Thick is GOAT!!!!!!!

Keep your head up, OP.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Says who?

Slim, thick, short, tall

Cute is cute

Thick turns to *beyond thick* eventually..

So slim has longevity. Maybe slim turns thick when she gets older. Nice bonus (not that thick is better, but slim and thick are both nice. *beyond thick* is not nice)