What do I do/get for my gf of < 3 months for Valentines Day

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Been with my girl for 2 months and some change come February. Her birthday was on New Years Day, I rented a hotel and bought her some shoes (nothing too serious, some fairly cheap purple pumas). Now im unsure what to do for Valentines Day:francis:

I already got a hotel rented for that weeknd but Im not sure what else to do:wow:

Going out for dinner sounds a lil cliche and boring

Any advice from the coli brehs and more importantly brehettes would be appreciated:feedme:

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
where do you live?
If I was with someone less than 3 months, I wouldn't expect anything extravagant.
There's painting classes, bowling, ice skating. you could do 2out of the 3 followed by a nice dinner.
Im in maryland, i dont think she likes bowling and ice skating but ill try to run it by her lowkey

What does your girl like?

fashion, shopping, food lol , doing make-up, and dancing

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
:sadcam:holy crap, valentine's day is around the corner!!!

my girl told me a few weeks ago that she wants this years valentine's to be lowkey.
what does that mean???
do you guys believe a woman who tells you to do nothing for valentine's day??
:feedme:need answers!!!

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
You rented a hotel...you already ahead of the game

Do an activity that BOTH of you will enjoy....valentine's day is in theory as much your day as hers..by the way she should be getting something for you as well.....

Instead of dinner...pack something to eat and some wine/cocktails....go somewhere scenic with your music on your phones and chill

Come back to the hotel.....give her a massage...

Prosper :takedat: :takedat:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
You rented a hotel...you already ahead of the game

Do an activity that BOTH of you will enjoy....valentine's day is in theory as much your day as hers..by the way she should be getting something for you as well.....

Instead of dinner...pack something to eat and some wine/cocktails....go somewhere scenic with your music on your phones and chill

Come back to the hotel.....give her a massage...

Prosper :takedat: :takedat:
this sounds nice in the spring time:pachaha:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug:Since its been so little time, I would just give her the day. Do something new, keep it funky. Make her laugh. Hit photo booths. Whatever.

Doing too much would get you a negative reaction. Keep it simple.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
:sadcam:holy crap, valentine's day is around the corner!!!

my girl told me a few weeks ago that she wants this years valentine's to be lowkey.
what does that mean???
do you guys believe a woman who tells you to do nothing for valentine's day??
:feedme:need answers!!!
I don't know but if I want something to be lowkey that means it doesn't require me to have to be dolled up and out and about.
If she doesn't want to do anything, she probably just wants to stay in and spend the day with you.
and you're the one that should know if you believe, you're the one with her lol