What do I do/get for my gf of < 3 months for Valentines Day

Lithe

All Star
Daps
If I were with a guy less than 3 months, but we were friends for a while first, I wouldn't be expecting anything extravagant. But I'm the type of woman who just loves quality time and experiences.

If he had to get me something tangible, I love perfume and books. If she likes makeup, maybe you could take her to pick out a couple of items she doesn't have yet? Massages? Does she like having her nails done?

But really, it's the time and effort he invests into making a day special for (and personal to--I don't want all this cliche stuff) me that matters most. You're already ahead of the game for having had a hotel secured and trying to make it nice for her.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I have always wondered if women really appreciate flowers.............it just seems like one of those holdovers from old times....
My bm did.. I always got her fake flowers, at first she was pissed til I sat her down & told her they dont die so shell have them forever... Id always get her a different color... She had blues, reds, pinks, white, black, yellow, orange, purple, etc....

I got her a vase to put them in & she was happy every time she got a new color to add to her collection...