What do I do/get for my gf of < 3 months for Valentines Day

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the second part is 50/50 since it depends on the woman.
Better safe that sorry, lest he have a story about her acting slightly different after he made assumptions. Besides, at only 3 months in,
they still feeling each other out. Only thing she should come away with on that day are teddy bears and printouts from a mall photo booth.

Just put a smile on her face and he will be doing them both a favor.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
this sounds nice in the spring time:pachaha:

LOL

I forgot you dudes might be in the belly of the winter beast around that time....

but I was just letting the homie prince in on some ideas......he knows his girl better than any of us but he can still use my general principle to flourish

Maybe he could do something like a couples spa treatment.....like he said dinner may be a bit cliche.

Does your girl like to dance?

Does your girl like sports?

Is your girl a gym fiend?

Is she into live music?

Her interests will reveal the kinds of things you can look to use to break out of the mold

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
You already have the room.
Get her some flowers and have them there in the room.
(No they don't have to be the $100 red roses)
Wine and some flutes from even the dollar store.
Have some nice music playing
And do room service or delivery.

Just have a really nice romantic time alone together the 2 of you, no crowds or other people.

Are yall already sexually intimate?
Depending on the woman you could do nice lingerie

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Better safe that sorry, lest he have a story about her acting slightly different after he made assumptions. Besides, at only 3 months in,
they still feeling each other out. Only thing she should come away with on that day are teddy bears and printouts from a mall photo booth.

Just put a smile on her face and he will be doing them both a favor.
my bad forgot to mention in the original post
we been really good friends for more than a year...just became official 2.5 months ago

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
LOL

I forgot you dudes might be in the belly of the winter beast around that time....

but I was just letting the homie prince in on some ideas......he knows his girl better than any of us but he can still use my general principle to flourish

Maybe he could do something like a couples spa treatment.....like he said dinner may be a bit cliche.

Does your girl like to dance?

Does your girl like sports?

Is your girl a gym fiend?

Is she into live music?

Her interests will reveal the kinds of things you can look to use to break out of the mold
yeah im just looking for general ideas, I know her but just the way to go about it

yes to dance, sports, and music....not so much a gym fiend but dancing is a workout init of itself
You already have the room.
Get her some flowers and have them there in the room.
(No they don't have to be the $100 red roses)
Wine and some flutes from even the dollar store.
Have some nice music playing
And do room service or delivery.

Just have a really nice romantic time alone together the 2 of you, no crowds or other people.

Are yall already sexually intimate?
Depending on the woman you could do nice lingerie

I was thinking quality flowers but idn shyt about which flowers are good/bad:wow:
Music is already set:jawalrus: miguel/adele in the background been doing wonders lately:blessed:

And yeah we are sexually active:obama:what kind of lingerie tho:lupe: Victoria Secret?

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Im in maryland, i dont think she likes bowling and ice skating but ill try to run it by her lowkey

fashion, shopping, food lol , doing make-up, and dancing

Spring is coming....

I would get her a $50 gift card to her favorite store. Look on groupon fpr some dancing classes. Preferably a dance class that you guys are not used to, because it may end up being funny. Or you can look up some cooking classes on groupon to prepare a meal together. I don't think she wants to get sweaty from dancing on Valentines day.

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Spring is coming....

I would get her a $50 gift card to her favorite store. Look on groupon fpr some dancing classes. Preferably a dance class that you guys are not used to, because it may end up being funny. Or you can look up some cooking classes on groupon to prepare a meal together. I don't think she wants to get sweaty from dancing on Valentines day.
im not hip to this groupon:wow:
about to check it out:salute:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
build a bear workshop:patrice:?

The teddy bears I bought for her, where from Amazon. They were Gund teddy bears. If I remember correctly the 24 inch ones were 32 dollars. I know for a fact the 36 inch one is 51 dollars no tax. If you're a Amazon prime member, you can detail extra for free.

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
Fam please don't overthink this. Its Valentine's day so your suppose to eat. The problem is everything is gonna be packed. SO this is what you do...
Take her downtown to the city museum where they'll be doing valentine's day exhibitions. That shyt might cost $10 at the most and it'll get her mindset right. After that hit the street and find one of them artist n*ggas that does sketches. Get yall picture done together. Let her keep that stupid shyt. Then take her back to the hotel and order room service.

oh yea. You breaking rules for cuffin season. You suppose to break up with ya chick before valentines unless you really like her
Something cute and traditional
what you doing for valentines

cdc

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
14th and Kennedy to Macombos
Including decent flowers, any of these can be done for under $200

If in Maryland near DC:

Pregame - Off the wall, but on Sat the 13th in the eve til early morning, the 14th – there is a party at the Austrian Embassy: Tickets $78 each or $99 VIP

Since she likes to dance, try something different - Ballroom dancing lessons – Viennese Waltz, and after that, the place turns into a European nightclub - retro, swing, salsa and top 40 dancing. Includes open bar of beer, wine, non-alcohol (no hard stuff), dessert buffet, chocolates, meet the Austrian diplomats, and chance to win a trip to Caribbean.

VALENTINE'S VIENNESE BALL AT THE EMBASSY OF AUSTRIA

or

Game Day - For her fashion interest - City Center in DC – window shop at the high end clothing stores (free) and Valentines dinner at Momofuku at City Center. $75 prix-fixe 5 course meal.

Valentine's Day

or

Game Day – Brunch on the Odyssey for the sights of DC and Old Town (bottomless Mimosa) and back to hotel for after game tailgate.

Washington DC Valentine's Day Weekend Cruises | Odyssey Cruises

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
yeah im just looking for general ideas, I know her but just the way to go about it

yes to dance, sports, and music....not so much a gym fiend but dancing is a workout init of itself

I was thinking quality flowers but idn shyt about which flowers are good/bad:wow:
Music is already set:jawalrus: miguel/adele in the background been doing wonders lately:blessed:

And yeah we are sexually active:obama:what kind of lingerie tho:lupe: Victoria Secret?

I've gotten a shyt load of flowers over the years and I can say ftmp there's no big difference between grocery store flowers and the super expensive florist ones.
I would probably stay away from the 7-11 or gas station flowers though.

If you do lingerie err on the side of pretty romantic sexy and not super whore sexy.
*super whore sexy lingerie is great, just not a gift for you to give her for valens.
Victoria secret is overpriced to be honest. (Used to manage a few stores for them)
I would suggest online or a dept store if you can. Just a pretty short nightie w matching panties.

I love the build a bear idea
:wub: