What Exactly is the Point of the Detroit Pistons?

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
The talent stinks
Monty continuing to start Killian Hayes is on him I will admit that
But outside of that the team is basically all failed lottery picks, wtf are they supposed to do with that

Like last year they traded for James Wiseman when they already had Marvin Bagley, like what is the point of that? Just stockpile the team with lottery failures hoping they turn it around?
They have repeatedly done this over the years too, Thon Maker, Josh Jackson, Jahlil Okafor, Kevin Knox, etc. Stop trading for lottery picks other teams are dumping. They're dumping them for a reason
I get the logic though. They're buying low on talented young guys hoping even one of them pans out to be even a rotation guy. The bigger issue now seems to be that Cade doesn't seem to be guy who can elevate everyone.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
What teams is worse? Detroit Pistons or Carolina Panthers? Yes i know 2 different sports.

Panthers have hope.. NFL, hit on your picks, get couple free agents and you'll win 7-9 games the next year.

Pistons are hopeless. 15+ years of awfulness. Grant Hill, Dumars, Theo Ratliff, Lindsey Hunter are rollin over in their graves.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Panthers are worse because at least Pistons are gonna have #1 pick. Panthers are gonna have worst record and no #1 pick to show for it.

Pistons had the #1 Pick couple years ago and they got worse.

NFL you can turn it around with 1 good off-season.

Pistons are that retard kid who's in class with the regular kids

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Panthers are worse because at least Pistons are gonna have #1 pick. Panthers are gonna have worst record and no #1 pick to show for it.
Mann to lose 25 straight in the load mgmt era when nikkas are sleep walking through the regular season is way worse.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
You get a reward for losing which is #1 pick. The Pistons are gonna get a top pick. I know draft is weak but :manny: . The Panthers traded their #1 away :russ:.