What Exactly is the Point of the Detroit Pistons?

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
God damn 26 str8 L's....what's going on with thr Pistons and Monty?

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
God damn 26 str8 L's....what's going on with thr Pistons and Monty?
Awful team construction. No PG, play no defense, horrible 3 point shooting. When they fall behind, they have no ability to catch up.

Monty was offered a deal he couldn’t turn down, I doubt he would have taken the job if they didn’t give him that huge contract

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Awful team construction. No PG, play no defense, horrible 3 point shooting. When they fall behind, they have no ability to catch up.

Monty was offered a deal he couldn’t turn down, I doubt he would have taken the job if they didn’t give him that huge contract
He’s part of the problem

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
You get a reward for losing which is #1 pick. The Pistons are gonna get a top pick. I know draft is weak but :manny: . The Panthers traded their #1 away :russ:.
And that's not even a given
But real talk, I'm suddenly interested in watching this team now to see how far negatively into the record book a professional team can go. I'd cop a $8 ticket just for that

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Pistons are proof that tanking is a myth for the most part
They aren't tanking though. They're just a team that is so bad their last win was their home opener and it's damn near January. Bagley III and Wiseman shouldn't even be on this team. They were both known bust before Weaver went out and got them.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
They aren't tanking though. They're just a team that is so bad their last win was their home opener and it's damn near January. Bagley III and Wiseman shouldn't even be on this team. They were both known bust before Weaver went out and got them.
That’s my point. They’re losing because they suck, not because they’re purposely not trying to win.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Lions finally playing well but now the pistons playing like the Lions of old :russ:
thanos-gamora.gif