-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
I haven't connected with many people from VA in a while.

Please tell me does VA produce the mount of clown that represents them on the Coli? Please tell me ratios are off here.

You got Judge Joe gorilla a Bama that looks like the black Captain Caveman.
With a diarrhea barrage of dumb questions.

You got that fatherless Community College reject Bama Broad ice cream whatever that regurgitates bulldagger feminist nonsense.

Then got a a sucker for love stomachlines that comes off as a guy that will let a 250 lb Italian woman poop on him and be like:ahh:. ( I really like you stomach lines but you lust hilarious. What you need is a good wife seriously.)

Why is Virginia so badly represented on The Coli?

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I haven't connected with many people from VA in a while.

Please tell me does VA produce the mount of clown that represents them on the Coli? Please tell me ratios are off here.

You got Judge Joe gorilla a Bama that looks like the black Captain Caveman.
With a diarrhea barrage of dumb questions.

You got that fatherless Community College reject Bama Broad ice cream whatever that regurgitates bulldagger feminist nonsense.

Then got a a sucker for love stomachlines that comes off as a guy that will let a 250 lb Italian woman poop on him and be like:ahh:. ( I really like you stomach lines but you lust hilarious. What you need is a good wife seriously.)

Why is Virginia so badly represented on The Coli?

Too many quotables...

:dead:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
I know it's some thurl dudes from VA and a lot of Redbones (real Redbones mix with Indian, black and white). Y'all got some straight bamas representing in VA on a the coli. For real.