Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Well, Norfolk finally got a black mayor, and under him, gentrifying is speeding up, and the projects downtown are coming down (supposedly)....:sas1:

I might have a kid in them projects. Smashed this girl in 2003. I busted all in her, didnt know the condom was torn. I lied and said I didn't bust. I few months I saw her with a big belly. She said she knew who it was for. So I was like ok.

I probably got a 13 year old in VA. :mjcry: I have no idea of how to find her or her name.

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC
:ufdup:It's racist bama areas of every other state that was mentioned in this thread.

nikkas on here talking about Roanoke.:mjlol:

Come to Richmond, it's like no other part of the state:sas2:

Richmond is the dustiest place in the world:mjlol: shyt felt like the twilight zone its like you'll nikkas had yet to make it to the present year

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
We're getting gentrified as all hell, especially Norfolk with these weird ass projects they're doing and shyt. Turning 4 lane roads into 2 lanes and adding bike lanes and shyt. Traffic is already shytty, but hey let's make it worse.
:skip:
Breh, this shyt is ridiculous

They got my barber on Colley Ave parking in the middle of the street! :why:

AND I SWEAR NO ONE BIKES ENOUGH TO JUSTIFY THESE LANES :mindblown:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Bruh

I live off Tidewater and Lafayette down the street from DJs :russ:

I don't really see them at either, mainly old dudes at Tiny Giant. They do be walking up and down Lafayette tho.

And my post above when I was talking about them gentrifying and adding bike lanes and shyt, that's exactly what's going on at Lafayette right now. They're condensing the entire road from between Tidewater and Pollards Chicken into one lane each direction with a grass median in the middle :francis:

I've probably rode past your house I don't know how many times :dead:

And yes, those new medians they're building are stupid :why:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I might have a kid in them projects. Smashed this girl in 2003. I busted all in her, didnt know the condom was torn. I lied and said I didn't bust. I few months I saw her with a big belly. She said she knew who it was for. So I was like ok.

I probably got a 13 year old in VA. :mjcry: I have no idea of how to find her or her name.

You got the nerve to talk about Keyshia Koir bu you’re a deadbeat loser