What Got You Into Wicca, Ifa, Brujeria AKA 'The Occult'? (Tell Me Ya Stories)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
For my coli brehs that practice this.

Last thread today (2nd)

Just wanted to ask what made you take it up? Been following this channel called, 'Witch Patrol'. They have said some shyt that intrigued me. However, this 'Nitty Scott' interview on Brujeria really put me on. Like I said before, it's important that we have a spiritual side and get to know our ancestors.

Anyway, tell me your stories. This could be an intriguing discussion. Also, I know Wicca is some pagan shyt mixed in with some ancestor worship somewhat, but it mainly stems from Rome/medieval shyt.

@Chubbs

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
How them Job searches coming JJG, man? Rooting for you bro. I remember last time you mentioned spirituality you were into the torah now your into paganism and witchcraft. See you trying out different spiritualities but not different work fields.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
How them Job searches coming JJG, man? Rooting for you bro. I remember last time you mentioned spirituality you were into the torah now your into paganism and witchcraft. See you trying out different spiritualities but not different work fields.
Basically. Also, met with my career coach Wednesday. So, it should be doing okay. Especially, with doing 'call center' gigs.

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt

When was he into the Torah?:mjlol::dwillhuh:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
When was he into the Torah?:mjlol::dwillhuh:
Lol, your username. A while ago he was into Judaism.
Basically. Also, met with my career coach Wednesday. So, it should be doing okay. Especially, with doing 'call center' gigs.
Good bro keep it up man. You can also be a social media influencer while you get the call center gig sorted out. Basically the same shyt you do on here but paid post from sponsors on different social media platforms. You already fit a certain niche and can get decent followers too or atleast people that will click on your content.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Just to clear this up, i'm not opposed to going/reverting back to an Abrahamic faith down the line. I think they all connect in some form. However, I want to know my ancestors and my African folklore history. That's all, but this thread aint about me.

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
Just to clear this up, i'm not opposed to going/reverting back to an Abrahamic faith down the line. I think they all connect in some form. However, I want to know my ancestors and my African folklore history. That's all, but this thread aint about me.

nikka the thread ain't about you but you are the one who made it.:rudy::steviej:

It's the weekend I can't even talk shyt on you right now as it's a Saturday.:shaq2:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
i'll sacrifice a chicken in my closet right now if it means you apply for a job today.
full

full

full