What Got You Into Wicca, Ifa, Brujeria AKA 'The Occult'? (Tell Me Ya Stories)

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Surprisingly enough I just matched with a sista on tinder who calls herself the hoodwitch and sells enchanted douches to other women...
:why:

enchanted douches
:dwillhuh:

エンチャンテッドドゥーシェ

full

enchanted douches

full

مسحور نضح

full

full

Brer Dog

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It runs in my family on both sides, so I've been involved with this for long as I can remember. I started out just assisting my grandma and aunt, then when I was about 8 they started to teach me.

My grandmma had a nice little side hustle selling roots and Performing readings. She bought me a dreamcast with some of the money she made from it

:blessed:

To this day im convinced my grandma was shapeshifting into a cat. The thing the would just randomly be walking around our house some days then disappear. And my aun't wouldn't let me touch it. When I found out this was possible I hit the :ohhh: face.

There's a rumor that my aunt had spirits drive her ex boyfriend crazy. He killed himself a couple of weeks after he dumped her

:merchant:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
It runs in my family on both sides, so I've been involved with this for long as I can remember. I started out just assisting my grandma and aunt, then when I was about 8 they started to teach me.

My grandmma had a nice little side hustle selling roots and Performing readings. She bought me a dreamcast with some of the money she made from it

:blessed:

To this day im convinced my grandma was shapeshifting into a cat. The thing the would just randomly be walking around our house some days then disappear. And my aun't wouldn't let me touch it. When I found out this was possible I hit the :ohhh: face.

There's a rumor that my aunt had spirits drive her ex boyfriend crazy. He killed himself a couple of weeks after he dumped her

:merchant:
:damn:

What's the initiation process like though?