What has changed in America where nobody can stay married?

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
My cousin got married last year to the only girl he ever been with, nikka hit me up asking me can he room with me cuz the marriage is over.

This is ridiculous...

Does anybody know anybody married within the last 10 years...hell....5 years thats still together?

I think marriage is a good thing but now its just become a waste of time and money.

Are people marrying the wrong people? Is it just America has become too morally corrupt or what the fukk b?

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Females wanting to be a man
Females not respecting their man.

No lie, I overheard my supervisor on the phone(he's Indian) and he was like " Shut up bytch, have my shyt cooked by the time I get home", she was on speaker and all I heard was a faint voice go "Yes Dear".

I'll never forget that day. They've been happily married for 20 yrs

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Me and my wife got married 13 years ago, neither one of us had jobs......all we had was love, lol
We were 20, and 22, we got all them hard bullshyt years out the way, so we livin right
Wait till she hits 35 and younger fit dudes at work giving her attention

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
women just dont need men like they use to. why live under a mans "rule" if you're both economically equal.

and if the man is better off financially, she can still live off his dime in the divorce.

Last edited:

The Maverick

Rookie and the vet.
Daps
People now have the means to act on anything they wish now. Your husband boring you? Send an message to your ex on Facebook. Tired of your wife in the sack? Make a tinder account. Nowadays, cracks in relationships are like cracks in windshields. You're gonna have to overhaul the whole thing or accept that it's going to fall apart. There's really no incentive to "problem solve" or "figure things out" any more. There's more options than ever now, and people are starting to attach values to their relationships, values that can fluctuate or be surpassed any day.

I hear girls say every day that when they find a richer, better off man, they're on to that next one. Dudes out here value getting ass and stacking chips more than spending or building with one particular person. The concept of growing and developing with one person, in a committed union, is falling by the wayside. And to take its place, we have a culture of what amounts to drive thru relationships, where we have one eye on the now, and the other looking for the next best thing.

We're in a totally different generation, and it'll be interesting to see where things stand about a couple decades from now.