What has changed in America where nobody can stay married?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Scary thing is divorce is so high, but its not counting the folks who forgive infidelity, folks who live separate, folks who stay together for the kids, folks stuck in sexless marriages, folks stuck in abusive marriages or rely upon the breadwinner

Get married brehs..

There are some great marriages out there but the messed up thing is you can be the best husband the best father and it means nothing in the end if the other person feelings changed.

You can't predict what someone will do 5, 10, 15, 20 years from now

Don't know what to tell you man..Most everybody i know who got married under 30 ended up divorced within 3 years, often around 18-24 months. Nobody is loyal. Most of my friends stepped out before the ink on the marriage license was dry. Don't want to be around each other, don't want to have sex with the same person all the time, feel trapped.

Last edited:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Females wanting to be a man
Females not respecting their man.

No lie, I overheard my supervisor on the phone(he's Indian) and he was like " Shut up bytch, have my shyt cooked by the time I get home", she was on speaker and all I heard was a faint voice go "Yes Dear".

I'll never forget that day. They've been happily married for 20 yrs

:laff: :laff: I'm imagining Apu say that.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Females wanting to be a man
Females not respecting their man.

No lie, I overheard my supervisor on the phone(he's Indian) and he was like " Shut up bytch, have my shyt cooked by the time I get home", she was on speaker and all I heard was a faint voice go "Yes Dear".

I'll never forget that day. They've been happily married for 20 yrs
George Clooney married a middle eastern.

Western women are ruined breh :scust:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
People now have the means to act on anything they wish now. Your husband boring you? Send an message to your ex on Facebook. Tired of your wife in the sack? Make a tinder account. Nowadays, cracks in relationships are like cracks in windshields. You're gonna have to overhaul the whole thing or accept that it's going to fall apart. There's really no incentive to "problem solve" or "figure things out" any more. There's more options than ever now, and people are starting to attach values to their relationships, values that can fluctuate or be surpassed any day.

I hear girls say every day that when they find a richer, better off man, they're on to that next one. Dudes out here value getting ass and stacking chips more than spending or building with one particular person. The concept of growing and developing with one person, in a committed union, is falling by the wayside. And to take its place, we have a culture of what amounts to drive thru relationships, where we have one eye on the now, and the other looking for the next best thing.

We're in a totally different generation, and it'll be interesting to see where things stand about a couple decades from now.
/thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Western women ....

Parties, rides the cock carousel at 26 marries nice guy.

Nice guy is just the 1,200 town house in the burbs, he gets his two years before irreconcilable differences, maybe he gets a kid.

Nice guy simp now has to pay child support and maybe vaginmony as she now eyes her next victim the 3,000 sq foot.

Nice guy was just a starter home she got her equity and is on to the next step

George Clooney married a middle-eastern

George Clooney married a middle eastern.

Western women are ruined breh :scust:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
10 years huh.....

What is your secret?

Are you happy?

Do you think differently than most american men now?

I don't have a secret.

I'm happy. I mean I don't want another woman. but I still like seeing scattered ass on tv and the internet still.

I doubt I think differently than most. matter of fact, I probably think the same as most men.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I just came from a memorial service for my friends father, his parents were married 52 years, he's been happily married to his wife now 10 years.

I think it's pretty important for people to actually see how a marriage works, so a man or woman that comes from a stable family is more likely to have a stable marriage themselves because they know what it takes and saw an example of it a large portion of their life.