What has changed in America where nobody can stay married?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
women just dont need men like they use to. why live under a mans "rule" if you you're both economically equal.

and if the man is better off financially, she can still live off his dime in the divorce.
pretty much

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Females wanting to be a man
Females not respecting their man.

No lie, I overheard my supervisor on the phone(he's Indian) and he was like " Shut up bytch, have my shyt cooked by the time I get home", she was on speaker and all I heard was a faint voice go "Yes Dear".

I'll never forget that day. They've been happily married for 20 yrs
:gladbron:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Females wanting to be a man
Females not respecting their man.

No lie, I overheard my supervisor on the phone(he's Indian) and he was like " Shut up bytch, have my shyt cooked by the time I get home", she was on speaker and all I heard was a faint voice go "Yes Dear".

I'll never forget that day. They've been happily married for 20 yrs

Your husband telling you to shut up & calling you a bytch. Sounds like such a happy marriage. I'm sure you want the same for your daughter someday. Cooks for her husband and is nice to him & gets told to shut up & called a bytch in return. :obama:

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
I wonder what the divorce rate will be 20 years from now.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The upgrade generation I've spoken about this :obama:

A husband is like a 40 inch plasma it does the job, is reliable but there's a 60 inch led out there that 40 inch plasma was a starter TV a starter husband

Hypergamy

People now have the means to act on anything they wish now. Your husband boring you? Send an message to your ex on Facebook. Tired of your wife in the sack? Make a tinder account. Nowadays, cracks in relationships are like cracks in windshields. You're gonna have to overhaul the whole thing or accept that it's going to fall apart. There's really no incentive to "problem solve" or "figure things out" any more. There's more options than ever now, and people are starting to attach values to their relationships, values that can fluctuate or be surpassed any day.

I hear girls say every day that when they find a richer, better off man, they're on to that next one. Dudes out here value getting ass and stacking chips more than spending or building with one particular person. The concept of growing and developing with one person, in a committed union, is falling by the wayside. And to take its place, we have a culture of what amounts to drive thru relationships, where we have one eye on the now, and the other looking for the next best thing.

We're in a totally different generation, and it'll be interesting to see where things stand about a couple decades from now.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't know what to tell you man..Most everybody i know who got married under 30 ended up divorced within 3 years, often around 18-24 months. Nobody is loyal. Most of my friends stepped out before the ink on the marriage license was dry. Don't want to be around each other, don't want to have sex with the same person all the time, feel trapped.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Your husband telling you to shut up & calling you a bytch. Sounds like such a happy marriage. I'm sure you want the same for your daughter someday. Cooks for her husband and is nice to him & gets told to shut up & called a bytch in return. :obama:

Naw my daughter will be the exception. Everything in that post only applies to females im not related to..

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
My cousin got married last year to the only girl he ever been with, nikka hit me up asking me can he room with me cuz the marriage is over.

This is ridiculous...

Does anybody know anybody married within the last 10 years...hell....5 years thats still together?

I think marriage is a good thing but now its just become a waste of time and money.

Are people marrying the wrong people? Is it just America has become too morally corrupt or what the fukk b?

yeah me. 10 years.
my parents, 41 years.
in laws, 40 years,
sister, 4 years
sister's inlaws 40+ years

:camby: