giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
I also think losing his daughter was something of a wake up call for him spiritually.

Mike was touched by the "fruity/c00ny" ghost?

That man having fun with his life. He matured and grew up. It happens in life. He not gonna be the same wild hardened dude he was in his youth. He doesn't want to be that guy anymore. If you the same at 40 as you were at 25 you fukked up

I thought people mature as they get older. You are calling the shyt he is doing on camera "growing up". :deadmanny:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

I thought people mature as they get older. You are calling the shyt he is doing on camera "growing up". :deadmanny:

:upsetfavre:You overlooked the first thing in his post. FUN.

Mike is having fun. Mike was a young dude who carried around alot of anger from his childhood. And while that anger served him in the ring, it's not healthy mentally or physically.

So let that sh*t go and have fun.

NOBODY can ever dispute what's on those tapes from him in the ring.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
:upsetfavre:You overlooked the first thing in his post. FUN.

Mike is having fun. Mike was a young dude who carried around alot of anger from his childhood. And while that anger served him in the ring, it's not healthy mentally or physically.

So let that sh*t go and have fun.

NOBODY can ever dispute what's on those tapes from him in the ring.

Mike is 50 years old. The shyt hes doing isn't FUN for a 50 year old. That shyt is fun maybe for 8-10 year olds. Any 50 year old that has re-live the shyt he missed out on as a 8 year is sick as fukk. The nerve of you to act like this shyt is normal.

Most adults take their kids on vacation, water park, amusement park, ride go karts etc to do some shyt to relive their child hood. These c00ns are trying to say "wearing spandex and popping your booty hole on national broadcast is "having fun" :russ:

Last edited:

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX

Mike was headed for the grave or a really bad ending in life 10-15 years ago

I'd much rather see Mike doing what he's doing now and enjoying life instead of doing bad and self destructing

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
After reading his autobiography, he's definitely living a lot better life than he ever has before as far as quality of life. BUT this is why when you get big money you have to hang on to it, because they'll have you buck dancing hard for those checks tough when you fall off.