What have they done to Mike Tyson?

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Mike was headed for the grave or a really bad ending in life 10-15 years ago

I'd much rather see Mike doing what he's doing now and enjoying life instead of doing bad and self destructing
He because Mike can't live his life w/o laying on his back and bussing it open like some teenage thot, tap dancing, etc. Heaven's forbid he walks upright and carries himself like a human being with dignity. :stopitslime:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Mike is 50 years old. The shyt hes doing isn't FUND for a 50 year old. That shyt is fun maybe for 8-10 year olds. Any 50 year old that has re-live the shyt he missed out on as a 8 year is sick as fukk. The nerve of you to act like this shyt is normal.

Most adults take their kids on vacation, water park, amusement park, ride go karts etc to do some shyt to relive their child hood. These c00ns are trying to say "wearing spandex and popping your booty hole on national broadcast is "having fun" :russ:
He living his life. Many people thought Tyson wouldn't make it to 50. All of the pain and anger he have in his youth. He deserve to cherish and have fun the rest of his life. You reaching with this one.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
he felt real comfortable going back to his old was with that particular reporter..:mjpls:

:sas2:

He living his life. Many people thought Tyson wouldn't make it to 50. All of the pain and anger he have in his youth. He deserve to cherish and have fun the rest of his life. You reaching with this one.

Yeah laying on your back while wearing spandex and making your booty hole breathe sure does look like alot of fun

giphy.gif

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
He because Mike can't live his life w/o laying on his back and bussing it open like some teenage thot, tap dancing, etc. Heaven's forbid he walks upright and carries himself like a human being with dignity. :stopitslime:
Well go tell Mike how you feel then nikka. Ain't nobody forcing him to do shyt, he a grown man making his own decisions

Why not go bytch at him like you bytching at us?:upsetfavre:

If not then shut the fukk up keyboard p*ssy

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
He was having fun on a TV show. Entertainment. Why you so fascinated about Tyson "bussing it open". :mjpls:

You call that fun? Entertainment? I see why it would amuse a certain demographic to see a black man emasculated and brought down to a level instragram thots. But for a black man to see a 50 year old black man act like this on tv, and see it as a form of entertainment says a lot of the mindset of "nikkas" these days:scust:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Well go tell Mike how you feel then nikka. Ain't nobody forcing him to do shyt, he a grown man making his own decisions

Why not go bytch at him like you bytching at us?:upsetfavre:

If not then shut the fukk up keyboard p*ssy

Because is called a message board you dumb muthafukka. Your stupid ass think this is Twitter or some shyt

Yes. I want to see my fav boxer in my lifetime have fun. U mad bro?
Naw if you think that gay shyt is fun then do you. Pop it on & dip it low all you want

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
You call that fun? Entertainment? I see why it would amuse a certain demographic to see a black man emasculated and brought down to a level instragram thots. But for a black man to see a 50 year old black man act like this on tv, and see it as a form of entertainment says a lot of the mindset of "nikkas" these days:scust:
Yes. I want to see my fav boxer in my lifetime have fun. U mad bro?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Mike is 50 years old. The shyt hes doing isn't FUN for a 50 year old. That shyt is fun maybe for 8-10 year olds. Any 50 year old that has re-live the shyt he missed out on as a 8 year is sick as fukk. The nerve of you to act like this shyt is normal.

Most adults take their kids on vacation, water park, amusement park, ride go karts etc to do some shyt to relive their child hood. These c00ns are trying to say "wearing spandex and popping your booty hole on national broadcast is "having fun" :russ:

Mike is making a caricature of himself. He was once the most feared man on the planet in terms of combat.

Sure it's partially driven by money, but at the same time he's probably happier in his life.