What if: Royce and Em never fell out?

Sinister

Banned
Daps
I love hypotheticals and seeing how small events probably had huge effects on many things over the years.

Let's look at what happened and why and speculate (or not).

I guess the first issue is Kino's comments about Dre. Maybe an apology would have helped. Or Royce may have been in Dre's good graces had he fired him...but maybe Royce is so loyal that wasn't going to happen.

Perhaps "the way I be pimpin" would be on 2001 instead of "xplosive"...after all Dre isn't on either anyway.

The beef dvd made it sound like Royce was Em's hypeman and when he couldn't do it anymore that Proof filled in and that Em gave D12 a lot of attention that probably would have went to Royce.

Maybe Royce wasn't subliminally dissing Em when he said fukk "anger management". Had D12 never released "smackdown" would Royce have ever taken his "shyt on you" freestyle out the vault? What was the original issue between him and Bizzarre? Why wasn't Royce on MMLP?

Did Tommy Boy really drop Royce because a lack of involvement from Em and Dre? How differently would Rock City sounded and sold had it came out when it was supposed to on a proper major label? Had Royce never went underground would the mistah fab battle occured? Would Slaughterhouse have formed? Would we have gotten the bad meets evil ep that was going to be made long before hell da sequel?

I think Royce and Em splitting apart has a greater effect than people will ever notice or think about.