What is something basic you never learned how to do?

Daps
Same here. Not much of a cook either but I never really attempted. Can't be too hard to read some basic recipes.

I'd advise everyone with kids to teach them how to swim or get them lessons. So they won't be like so many posters in here. Grown men waddling around in the shallow end with arm floats on so they won't drown. :russ:
My girl taught me how to cook so if we break up, I'm pretty much the complete package for the next chick.

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
-- whistle

-- ride a bike

-- swim

-- i still suck at washing clothes but I can dry the hell out of them

-- algebraic word problems

-- work a bbq grill (i'm scared to because I'm worried I'm a put too much lighter fluid on the charcoal)

-- backwards roll

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Can't blow out candles to save my life. Or I can't do it fast enough. It always takes me a couple tries before I finally do it. When I was younger, I don't remember it being a problem but now that I'm older, it's like I think about it way too much.

Everyone's reaction on my birthday: :francis: :gucci: :what: :beli:

Mine: :patrice: :troll: :mjcry:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Swim, change oil in my car, basic house maintenance. I really want to learn how to swim. Almost drowned when I was a kid and for the longest would panic even putting my head under water. I've taken lessons three times and get closer and closer but can't fully let go yet.

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Moisturize my buttocks and genitals. When my mother bathed me she would rub all areas but there as a kid. For herself also since our family walks in underwear.

It wasn't until sleepovers and rooming with/dating others and I was much older did I realized having an ashy ass wasn't normal. People actually cocoa buttered their entire bodies. I know others thought I was either gay or weird I watched them from the corn of my eye lotioning themselves. Wasn't anything sexual just fascinating and enlightening.