What is something basic you never learned how to do?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Moisturize my buttocks and genitals. When my mother bathed me she would rub all areas but there as a kid. For herself also since our family walks in underwear.

It wasn't until sleepovers and rooming with/dating others and I was much older did I realized having an ashy ass wasn't normal. People actually cocoa buttered their entire bodies. I know others thought I was either gay or weird I watched them from the corn of my eye lotioning themselves. Wasn't anything sexual just fascinating and enlightening.

Daps
Don't want to pry but my cousin is waist down paralyzed and drives using a pole he presses brake and pedal with.

wait, what?

tenor.gif

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
How can't yall parallel park? shyt is mad easy.

Line your car up with the car you wanna park behind. Back up until you hit the halfway point on the other car. Then cut the back tires in until your tire get close to the curb, then cut your front wheels in and pull up. shyt becomes muscle memory after a while :dahell:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
A lot of ninjas don't know how to swim

:russ:

For me, it's cook. My mom literally cooked everything

I learned overtime. I had little cousins and nephews to take care of.

They used to leave me at like 12 years old in that house with them.

Them little nikkas was my guinea pigs, had them eating all my fukked up food dishes :mjlol:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I think that depends on the washer and how you use it tho. I tend to mix and never had an issue. Granted we got an he washer and use the cold water setting instead of the hot one. Haven't had that color mixing problem. But maybe it depends on the clothes also. :manny:

:ehh: I was taught to read the tags and match it's type, I don't take the risk mix ever cause I don't want to buy new clothes if I fukk up. I remember my mom accidentally destroying one of her favorite white tops because she had it gathered with some bright colors.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Swim
Change a flat tire
ride a bike

Didn't know how true the "like riding a bike" phrase was. Last time I got on a bike was a BMX type I that broke 13 years ago when I was in high school. Bought a mountain bike recently and I was surprised I didn't have to get used to it all. Crazy.

Daps
Moisturize my buttocks and genitals. When my mother bathed me she would rub all areas but there as a kid. For herself also since our family walks in underwear.

It wasn't until sleepovers and rooming with/dating others and I was much older did I realized having an ashy ass wasn't normal. People actually cocoa buttered their entire bodies. I know others thought I was either gay or weird I watched them from the corn of my eye lotioning themselves. Wasn't anything sexual just fascinating and enlightening.
:scust:
:dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell: