What is something basic you never learned how to do?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Mop a floor with the a mop and bucket. My mom used to wet a paper towel with soapy water and use her foot to drag it across the floor

I've done this before out of laziness but it's a bigger hassle compared to using a mop since the paper towel breaks.

And :russ: @ your Mom doing that. Mopping gotta be the most common sense shyt in the world.

Last edited:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
French braiding and other hair styles
Swim
Work well with others
Cook (excluding breakfast, I can make that)
Parallel park
Take public transportation
Use a map and compass
Put in/take out contacts
Take out the trash
Kill a spider and other bugs
Sing
Write/cash a Check
Use my own money
Open a bank account
Speak Spanish
Makeup
Study
Fck

I guess you're not that inquisitive :skip:

Daps
He has no feeling in his legs but his arms and hands work fine. 1 hand on steering wheel. 1 hand holding his stick which he uses to press on brake and gas

I would be worried if he was out on the street with me. No offense, but I know ppl that got working limbs and 2 hands on the steering wheel out here causing accidents

I can't trust someone with one hand on the wheel and the other one holding a stick to hit the gas and brakes

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I would be worried if he was out on the street with me. No offense, but I know ppl that got working limbs and 2 hands on the steering wheel out here causing accidents

I can't trust someone with one hand on the wheel and the other one holding a stick to hit the gas and brakes

:russ: And you're right not too. It's a guarantee that brehs reaction time is slower than everybody on the street. fukk around and get impaled by that stick in an accident.

Woman of god

Banned
Daps

I feel you, I don't ride with him. He lives alone tho so i respect his will to still be independent and not wait on others to drive him around

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Moisturize my buttocks and genitals. When my mother bathed me she would rub all areas but there as a kid. For herself also since our family walks in underwear.

It wasn't until sleepovers and rooming with/dating others and I was much older did I realized having an ashy ass wasn't normal. People actually cocoa buttered their entire bodies. I know others thought I was either gay or weird I watched them from the corn of my eye lotioning themselves. Wasn't anything sexual just fascinating and enlightening.
full

TheColi.com

Giselle

Daps
Welp, I guess this is me.

tumblr_njtnfoqCKf1s64jz1o1_500.gif

What is so funny? There are lots of people who don't know how to take public transportation because they have a car. I am a woman, so I do not touch trash. & I have a problem using my own money, I am used to just using my parents and I get uncomfortable when I may have to use my own.
The hell...how old are you? :mindblown:

I am in my early 20s. What's wrong?

I can help you with español

And @Shuttlesworth will take care of the other bolded

Take your shot boi :crylute:

:hubie:

Idk how to do that either. Just added that to my list. My dad or grandpa usually does it, and once in a while, my sister.

Prynce

Daps
:picard: having to fit your foot in the tied shoe does stretch it out. what kind of shoes are you normally wearing?

also who is tying your shoes? :patrice: what do you say to them?
I wear nikes, vans and jordans
I ask my moms or niece or homegirls :manny:
Even ask my patna 1 time

It is what it is :manny:

Elfuego

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flawda
I never learned how to back down from a fight, it can be 5 nikkas round me
and i'll take an L cuz i hate giving mufugas the satisfaction of intimidating me:mjcry:

I never learned how to manage money, I always try to make more than i spend cuz i refuse to learn how to budget:sadcam: