• Total voters

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You say you code.

Not every program works perfect, but you still put it out there if it makes life better or fulfills most of its intended goals.

It's not like exception handling isn't in everything. :francis:

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
to my dem brothers and sisters, do not buy into this voter suppression tactic of "do not vote".... you will NEVER EVER go to any conservative or republican board and see anyone claiming that people shouldn't vote... they vote... the most reliable voters are republicans... trump partially won this last election because he convinced dem leaning voters it didn't make sense to vote.... no one convinced (or even tried to convince) republicans to be foolish enough to leave the decision making to democrats....

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pick better candidates.
tenor.gif

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
You say you code.

Not every program works perfect, but you still put it out there if it makes life better or fulfills most of its intended goals.

It's not like exception handling isn't in everything. :francis:
In the case of american politics the actual project is to code corruption.
What is Trump's intended goal? Oh you didn't vote for Trump so that argument don't count, your logic only applies to repubs?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
In the case of american politics the actual project is to code corruption.
What is Trump's intended goal? Oh you didn't vote for Trump so that argument don't count, your logic only applies to repubs?
Trump is an idiot who dog whistles and has no political experience and nothing on his platform outweighed those slights.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
to my dem brothers and sisters, do not buy into this voter suppression tactic of "do not vote".... you will NEVER EVER go to any conservative or republican board and see anyone claiming that people shouldn't vote... they vote... the most reliable voters are republicans... trump partially won this last election because he convinced dem leaning voters it didn't make sense to vote.... no one convinced (or even tried to convince) republicans to be foolish enough to leave the decision making to democrats....
I may lean more towards conservatism but my first intention in voting is to remove corruption, that's why if Sanders won I would have voted for him. I do not vote within parties, there is no partisanship in my brain other than the loathing of it.

Also you say Trump won because...... no Trump won because Hillary and the DNC told the media to give Trump the most attention and they said consider it done, and they did it.
That is what you will never hear on the media and something even Sanders or even the Young Turks will not talk about, but it's all in the leaks.

Hillary & Sarkozy wanted Libya to be invaded because Qaddafi wanted his own gold-backed currency and wanted a better share in Libya oil, they both together committed war crimes. But she is your lesser evil? War Crimes is a lesser evil to you? If so what's your bar? In what situation is the lesser evil too corrupt to vote for?

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
Also you say Trump won because...... no Trump won because Hillary and the DNC told the media to give Trump the most attention and they said consider it done, and they did it.
you're not nuanced enough to keep up with me.. trump won for a variety of reasons, one of which being voter suppression tactics... how do you code with a 'black or white' approach.... you do know there are a bunch of ingredients that go into making something successful, right.....?

But she is your lesser evil? War Crimes is a lesser evil to you? If so what's your bar? In what situation is the lesser evil too corrupt to vote for?
there are few situations where the lesser of two evils is too evil to vote for... fool... why would you ever want the greater evil... that makes no damn sense... someone is talking about cutting off a couple of your fingers and another person is talking about cutting off your arm... you have to accept one or the other and your daffy ass is going to pick getting your whole arm cut off.....

i repeat.....

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
I may lean more towards conservatism
btw, since you lean more towards conservatism, if you ever find yourself in a situation where neither candidate is worth voting for, you are right not to vote... sit that one out.... i extend this advice to any of my conservative brothers and sisters... you can't stomach voting because the choices are ass, don't vote... STAY HOME... keep a clean conscience... brew supports this type of thinking for conservatives....

to my dem brothers and sisters, vote....

If you want to fall in love with your candidate you'll always be unhappy

Man up and do the BETTER thing.
that's good advise for dems... for conservatives, let them follow their conscience and let them stay home... i prefer that, especially if they do too.....

Last edited:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
there are few situations where the lesser of two evils is too evil to vote for... fool... why would you ever want the greater evil... that makes no damn sense... someone is talking about cutting off a couple of your fingers and another person is talking about cutting off your arm... you have to accept one or the other and your daffy ass is going to pick getting your whole arm cut off.....

i repeat.....
In other words things will never get better