What Kyrie & Luka wants vs What Shai & Chet needs - Official (1) OKC Thunder vs. (5) Mavericks Round 2 Thread

Who will win this series?

• OKC Thunder in 4

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • OKC Thunder in 5

Votes: 10 9.8%
  • OKC Thunder in 6

Votes: 10 9.8%
  • OKC Thunder in 7

Votes: 14 13.7%
  • Mavericks in 4

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Mavericks in 5

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Mavericks in 6

Votes: 47 46.1%
  • Mavericks in 7

Votes: 15 14.7%

• Total voters

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Josh Tiven shouldnt get any assignments in the Finals...to be calling that with 2 seconds left in a 1 point elimination game means he'll call that in the finals...

Daps
The main problem the Thunder lost is because the only set positions they have is the SG (Shai) and Center (Chet). Every other position needs a huge upgrade. When things got rough in the final minutes, the lack of talent or defined roles in the 1, 3, and 4 positions was glaring

- Jalen Williams needs to be the starting full time point guard if this team is serious. Alot of times he's "positionless" and it ruins his effectiveness
- Giddy needs to be a trade piece
- Dort is a 6th man
You are overthinking this shyt way too much.

They don't have size and their center is about as dense as a diving board.

They need rebounding and more defense on the interior.

That's legit it.

Everything else can be covered by a year or two of development.

Like they were just a little off, and they're like 23 years old on average

Get them a Jarrett Allen or a Lauri and this team is going to be a dynasty.

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
Anyway....

Tough loss last night for OKC. I was pulling for them to even the series and take it to Game 7.

They're a young, inexperienced team and I think they will have a tremendous bounce back from this. Hopefully, they don't fall off next year the way Sac did this year.

If I were them, I'd invest in another big to give them length and defense in the paint. They need that. Other than that, this playoff experience will hopefully prove invaluable for them since their potential skill ceiling is sky high.

Not looking forward to watching the Mavs and the Stars in the conference finals. Dallas deserves nothing.