What Kyrie & Luka wants vs What Shai & Chet needs - Official (1) OKC Thunder vs. (5) Mavericks Round 2 Thread

Who will win this series?

• OKC Thunder in 4

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • OKC Thunder in 5

Votes: 10 9.8%
  • OKC Thunder in 6

Votes: 10 9.8%
  • OKC Thunder in 7

Votes: 14 13.7%
  • Mavericks in 4

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Mavericks in 5

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Mavericks in 6

Votes: 47 46.1%
  • Mavericks in 7

Votes: 15 14.7%

• Total voters

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
@DoubleJ13 , it's like they can't help themselves; they runnin to make you right, haha

Like I get it if you aren't following them some shyt you just ain't going to hear, but I know most people talking about them didn't watch them more than a couple times since they weren't on national TV & are just going to the basic talking points everyone else who doesn't watch them yells.

Ok so explain where it’s wrong? :mjgrin:

@DoubleJ13 chime in

Why do you think the Thunder lost this series? Just wanna see if you going to regurgitate the same talking points everyone else did or if you were watching what was happening.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Like I get it if you aren't following them some shyt you just ain't going to hear, but I know most people talking about them didn't watch them more than a couple times since they weren't on national TV & are just going to the basic talking points everyone else who doesn't watch them yells.

Why do you think the Thunder lost this series? Just wanna see if you going to regurgitate the same talking points everyone else did or if you were watching what was happening.

Yall lost because 1. Dallas interior presence of Gafford and Lively.. 2. Dort being a dumb ass on the defensive end and being too short to guard Luka 3. Dallas back court if Luka and Kyrie 4. Having no answer for Derek Jones Jr being open time and time again on those corner 3s….

I mean I can go on