What Makes A Person Commit A "MURDER" & Other Evil Acts Like Rape?

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I'm laying here relaxing watching, "I Almost Got Away With It" on ID Discovery. I like watching shows like this for some reason. Especially, when the criminal gets caught. What I want to know is this. How does a person "feel" so much rage to kill someone or rape someone? Me personally, I could NEVER do either. I always stood with the principle of, "I didn't put you here, so I'm not taking you away". It's weird to me. Like, how could you shoot someone point black or stab someone repeatedly?

Also, besides ID Discovery and 90 Day Fiance I hardly watch TV. I spend most of my time besides working reading books and watching documentaries on YouTube.

We live in a sick world. I know most murderers have mental health problems and some childhood trauma, but damn.

P.S. no troll with this thread. Sorry if the title is a little :mjpls: Most of these criminals I've seen thus far are :beli: people.

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Thats top secret information
How does a person "feel" so much rage to kill someone or rape someone? Me personally, I could NEVER do either. I always stood with the principle of, "I didn't put you here, so I'm not taking you away". It's weird to me. Like, how could you shoot someone point black or stab someone repeatedly?

so if u are locked up with this guy and he steps in your cell and says..

5d3020b2bdea9231eccf371a25c41c43c9e87553d0a47b67ff6755ab729bbdf4.jpg

and u have a pen in your pocket....what are u gonna do? You gonna try to compromise with him?

:patrice:

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Trust me someone does you something bad enough you'll have that urge.

Some people have issues beyond repair but for the most part some things people do to others are sometimes unforgivable and the only way out is to kill. Circumstances.

Never say never.
If you were ever put in a legit position where you must kill or be killed what would you do?
You have a family to get back too, something to live for. Let them kill you? And that's not even about being a tough guy/gal it's just life.

Zak Bible

Banned
Daps
I'm laying here relaxing watching, "I Almost Got Away With It" on ID Discovery. I like watching shows like this for some reason. Especially, when the criminal gets caught. What I want to know is this. How does a person "feel" so much rage to kill someone or rape someone? Me personally, I could NEVER do either. I always stood with the principle of, "I didn't put you here, so I'm not taking you away". It's weird to me. Like, how could you shoot someone point black or stab someone repeatedly?

Also, besides ID Discovery and 90 Day Fiance I hardly watch TV. I spend most of my time besides working reading books and watching documentaries on YouTube.

We live in a sick world. I know most murderers have mental health problems and some childhood trauma, but damn.

P.S. no troll with this thread. Sorry if the title is a little :mjpls: Most of these criminals I've seen thus far are :beli: people.

Easy.

Really easy. nikkas stay violatin and think shyts sweet.

*I'm just referring to being able/wanting to off someone

I envy people that are about that life.

When it comes to rape....sheeeeit I got nuthin

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
The shyt is so fukking stupid it angers me especially since I got caught up in some mess one time that I didn't have anything to do with. :francis:
I feel you breh. That's why I don't hang with certain people. Even though I'm more outgoing now. I still keep my circle small.

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
People never want to admit its just a part of human nature.

Do you question why a lion kills cubs when it starts a new pride? Why birds attack each other?

Why wolves kill (not for food but just becaue... you can look this up)

Hell, as I typed this, several people world-wide were murdered/raped.

Humans always have and always will murder/rape.

The most powerful nations were built off of it.:sas2: