What Makes A Person Commit A "MURDER" & Other Evil Acts Like Rape?

87 others

Superstar
Daps
People never want to admit its just a part of human nature.

Do you question why a lion kills cubs when it starts a new pride? Why birds attack each other?

Why wolves kill (not for food but just becaue... you can look this up)

Hell, as I typed this, several people world-wide were murdered/raped.

Humans always have and always will murder/rape.

The most powerful nations were built off of it.:sas2:
Here is the difference, though - humans have rational thought. Nobody knows what a wolf is thinking but the general consensus is that it's pretty much a victim of uncontrollable instinct. It's different with humans. You can't say that "it's just how humans are" because by saying that you are acknowledging that you know better.

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
Here is the difference, though - humans have rational thought. Nobody knows what a wolf is thinking but the general consensus is that it's pretty much a victim of uncontrollable instinct. It's different with humans. You can't say that "it's just how humans are" because by saying that you are acknowledging that you know better.

If you say so

silk scarfs

Banned
Daps
Shawty could've gotten caught cheating by her man And threw a rape charge on somebody

nikkas could've been trying to book you and you pull out clap somebody
Or you shootin the fair one and nikka fall down and hit his head on the floor

Those are two easy curminstances that could have happen to anybody

And it's impossible to think like somebody with evil thoughts and commuting evil acts because they're brain isn't functioning like the average person

But take The word average lightly because if all laws disappeared tomorow even the most pussiest nikka you know might wild out and do some shyt

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
Okay, take your emotion and pessimism out of it. You just assessed human behavior a post or two ago. Is that not rational thought?
It is, but that doesn't negate the fact that I am capable of murder in a passionate moment. That applies to everyone. And before anyone says they can't, get in that position! I know for a fact.

Rape on the other hand, although common, takes a little more abuse and built up mental illness.

87 others

Superstar
Daps
It is, but that doesn't negate the fact that I am capable of murder in a passionate moment. That applies to everyone. And before anyone says they can't, get in that position! I know for a fact.

Rape on the other hand, although common, takes a little more abuse and built up mental illness.
Nobody says that people are incapable of murder in a passionate moment. It's all about context. Murdering somebody because they raped your family member is not equal to murdering somebody just because you want to see what it feels like.

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
Nobody says that people are incapable of murder in a passionate moment. It's all about context. Murdering somebody because they raped your family member is not equal to murdering somebody just because you want to see what it feels like.

That I agree with, but I don't think OP made that distinction.:ehh: