What piece of popular technology came and went the fast

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Whos first HDTV was a PLASMA tv! Remember those?

:russ:

Back in the 360, PS3 days plasma tvs was the ferraris of HD!

Also anyone remember when they tried to rip folks off with flat screen, 16:9, 480p "EDTVs"

:russ:
I worked at an electronic store when those plasmas first dropped. Some of those shyts were like $10 to 15 thousand dollars. :dead:

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
I loved clipping and sampling audio on my Saturn.
:francis:

Also, 3DO & Dreamcast should've had longer runs.

The game gear is another black sheep of the sega lineup that shouldge been more successful. It had a great library, made gameboy look like a joke hardware wise. It even had a working TV tuner at one point. The Nomad wasnt so bad either.

I cant evrn imagine what the portable gaming market would be today is Sega if they beat Game Boy and had success to fall back on there. They wouldve been big.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
I loved clipping and sampling audio on my Saturn.
:francis:

Also, 3DO & Dreamcast should've had longer runs.

Man I been on a big Sega kick and there's something about the audio of the Saturn that hit so different. Like it feels like a legit arcade cabinet with the bass and tremble from the games to even CDs. I popped it a Xscape album one time and that shyt made my crappy CRT television somehow had surround sound:dwillhuh:.

I always wanted a 3DO as a youngin, yet that price:picard:. Dreamcast whew:wow:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Man I been on a big Sega kick and there's something about the audio of the Saturn that hit so different. Like it feels like a legit arcade cabinet with the bass and tremble from the games to even CDs. I popped it a Xscape album one time and that shyt made my crappy CRT television somehow had surround sound:dwillhuh:.

I always wanted a 3DO as a youngin, yet that price:picard:. Dreamcast whew:wow:
I got a deal on my 3DO at Gamestop (IIRC, I had the Phillips model), it was a really fun console.
There's a store near me that sells Dreamcasts, but they're taxing brehs on the Console & VMI prices.
:scust: