What research says about cats: they're selfish, unfeeling, environmentally harmful creatures

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
95% of the people I know who ate cats are highly successful and are the ones callin out idiots on Facebook. See how anecdotal evidence works :sas1:

Second, that article uses data and Vox always has well-written pieces, :umad:
I read that exact garbage like a year ago on some stupid blog. Lol at you thinking an opinion piece from a high school sophomore is well written.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I had a cat once and it was a great cat.. A cat does show affection.

What tripped me out is when it licked me for the first time, there tounge is like sand paper

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
@BarNone :sas2:

Dog attack statistics released by the Centers for Disease Control stated that almost five million people are bitten by a dog every year. Five million people sounds like a lot, except when you compare it to the fact that there are nearly 50 million dogs accounted for in the United States. The population of those bitten, hurt or killed by dogs is relatively small. But the instance of dog attacks and fatalities still exist and is something people should be aware of.
Fatalities of Dog Attacks
As pet owners, no one likes to believe that their dog is capable of doing harm to them. Still, the Centers for Disease Control report that 30 people died from dog attacks during 2007. The number of fatalities can be broken down to roughly one person for every 150,000 or more that are bitten or attacked.

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I just saved my neighbors cat from being ate by a pack of coyotes. I was sitting outside drinking a beer and a pack of coyotes came down the street (which is weird this far in the city) then they crept around the corner on some :demonic: shyt.

then I heard some loud noises and out comes a coyote with a big ass cat in its mouth. I started yelling and running at it and it dropped it and ran off. the cat was fukked up, lil dude couldn't move and was bleeding, and weezing :mjcry:

luckily he had a collar with his owners number, and I called and got them to come pick him up, fukk dogs btw.

cats>dogs :ooh:
this cat died today :mjcry:

rip Trigger, aka Lil Trigga, he's eating meow mix in kitteh heaven now brehs :rip:

I used to see him out there squabbing with the neighborhood cats, he finally caught that fade he couldn't come back from. :mjcry:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
UnderstatedSlushyIvorygull.gif
no coincidence that cat is black :mjpls:

VICVALLIN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont understand why this isnt understood without the benefit of wasting thousands on pointless studies. even in the wild cats are independent. only lions have a family unit. all canines without exception move in packs. they instinctively prefer the pack lifestyle. cats dont because thats not how theyre wired. also dogs do their business outside they way nature intended. cats pee and poop in a box you keep in the kitchen or bathroom and then proceed to track
urine and feces all over the house. perhaps we are the nasty fukks and not cats.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
cats give me the creeps
them hood cats be like them lil crazy kids in that movie Hostel
you go down the wrong alley them lil muthafukkas jump out on you like "where you goin b?"