What research says about cats: they're selfish, unfeeling, environmentally harmful creatures

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
fukk you guys, I love my cats :to:

I remember reading that if they were the size of big cats they'd be 10x more dangerous, I be having dreams of my already big as fukk maine c00n being the size of a tiger :merchant:

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A creature that is selfish, uses you for food, and drives you crazy? :sas1:

Where have I heard this before?:sas2:

plus they give you diseases without your knowledge, and get all in your face if they don’t get what they want...

:frogbiz:

All you dog lovers, don't feed it for a week and see if it has the same love for you then.

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I just saved my neighbors cat from being ate by a pack of coyotes. I was sitting outside drinking a beer and a pack of coyotes came down the street (which is weird this far in the city) then they crept around the corner on some :demonic: shyt.

then I heard some loud noises and out comes a coyote with a big ass cat in its mouth. I started yelling and running at it and it dropped it and ran off. the cat was fukked up, lil dude couldn't move and was bleeding, and weezing :mjcry:

luckily he had a collar with his owners number, and I called and got them to come pick him up, fukk dogs btw.

cats>dogs :ooh:

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
:sas2:

5DJNj0U.gif