What research says about cats: they're selfish, unfeeling, environmentally harmful creatures

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
Cute-cat-random-20510717-540-720.jpg

Come on...you guys know this is cute....You know you wan't to admit it.

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
I swear a cat ate your baby or something breh... let it out :to:

basically. If a cat could it would fuk you up in a heartbeat. I like them though. I don't have any but i respect the game.

I got into a fight with a cat once. I was walking down an alley around 10pm this one time. Walked under a tree and this cat jumped out the tree onto my head and just started attacking me. Luckily i had a hoody on or I would have got tore up even worse than I did. I flung that piece of shyt off my head (all while it's scratching and biting the shyt out of me.) When it landed, it climbed the wall, hoped onto one of the trash cans near us and attempted to jump at me again. LIttle did he know I had basketball in my hand so hit his ass mid flight. He landed and took off. Still though the fuker attacked me like he had a chance at taking me down. Ever since that day I found them extremely fascinating.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Lol at that "article." I've seen better written pieces in Yahoo Answers.

Ive found that the people that are on that "I hate cats" steez are generally shytty people with lots of issues.
95% of the people I know who ate cats are highly successful and are the ones callin out idiots on Facebook. See how anecdotal evidence works :sas1:

Second, that article uses data and Vox always has well-written pieces, :umad: