What snacks can I get to replace cookies and potato chips???

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Snacks is where I gain my calories the most. I find low calorie chips but cookies there is no such things.

What are some tasty snacks that are low in calories?

Last edited:

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
When you want a cookie eat a protein bar or protein shake... When you want chips eat brown rice or pasta (something starchy)

People make dieting way to hard when they first start off... The beginning is the easiest part because you can substitute many things for usual cravings and see results...

Aftrr a few months weight loss will probably stall and requires more dedication but at first... Nah should be easy

Daps
Reppin
DMV
Fruits, veggies and nuts

And rice cakes...

On my cut right now only snacks I am eating is apples, some rice cakes with peanut butter

semtex

:)
Daps
Broccoli is bulky (takes up lots of space in the stomach) and low calorie. Hard to beat that. It's based on the principle I applied when bulking, which was the opposite (calorie dense foods that don't take up much room in the stomach)

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Snacks is where I gain my calories the most. I find low calorie chips but cookies there is no such things.

What are some tasty snacks that are low in calories?

It's not an appetizing substitute at all. However when you have those intense cravings drink an glass or two of water then in 15-20 mins see if you are still hungry.

Daps
When you want a cookie eat a protein bar or protein shake... When you want chips eat brown rice or pasta (something starchy)

People make dieting way to hard when they first start off... The beginning is the easiest part because you can substitute many things for usual cravings and see results...

Aftrr a few months weight loss will probably stall and requires more dedication but at first... Nah should be easy
I think its a bit more than that when some people est chips and shyt for comfort

Alot of mental issues people have and food is a addiction

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
Popcorn no butter, maybe some salt, peanuts 2 for 1$ at 7 eleven, buy bulk mixed nuts or almonds,
Are cheap Bananas can be frozen and blended for ice cream top with honey and or black strap molasses (high in calcium),
Fruit chews, fruit gummies make your own, jello,

Chew gum when wanting to pig out at night.

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
protein bar or shake with a banana fills me up when im in a snacking mood. Or u can do 1 cup of frozen fruits when u have a sweet tooth for a snack. You'd be surprise how filling these are