What that hand writing look like though?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
IyPB4I3.jpg

:lupe:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
:jbhmm:

Questions:

Do you feel like you have a lot on your mind or a lot going on (in general)? Like are you a busy or busy minded individual?

Also, are you meticulous? Do you like to be right (not like anyone else who prefers being right but rather do you make it a point to be right)?

I took a handwriting class in college and I'm trying to see if I remember anything :myman:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:jbhmm:

Questions:

Do you feel like you have a lot on your mind or a lot going on (in general)? Like are you a busy or busy minded individual?

Also, are you meticulous? Do you like to be right (not like anyone else who prefers being right but rather do you make it a point to be right)?

I took a handwriting class in college and I'm trying to see if I remember anything :myman:
I always have a ton of different things on my mind. Main things: Family, Music (Writing, recording, producing etc.), Business plans, work, God.
Am I meticulous? Depends on what we're talking about. At home, I like everything to be in order down to the last detail. Everything organized and clean as much as possible. Seeing things out of place upsets me.
I tend to over think decisions and am over analytical of people.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
I always have a ton of different things on my mind. Main things: Family, Music (Writing, recording, producing etc.), Business plans, work, God.
Am I meticulous? Depends on what we're talking about. At home, I like everything to be in order down to the last detail. Everything organized and clean as much as possible. Seeing things out of place upsets me.
I tend to over think decisions and am over analytical of people.

:ehh:

Just from what I remember, it looks like you "craft" every letter (especially the way the A is drawn) which means you are meticulous/careful about what you might say or do or how you are represented. The "lot on your mind" is because there is very little space between the letters which usually means someone is busy/busy minded or that kind of person. When someone has the cross letters (F and T) much larger than the other ones it can mean that they feel self important or have good self esteem. A lot of people make all letters the same size, yours stand out in height.

Anyway. That's all my amateur detective work for the day :mjlol: It's interesting stuff tho

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Just from what I remember, it looks like you "craft" every letter (especially the way the A is drawn) which means you are meticulous/careful about what you might say or do or how you are represented. The "lot on your mind" is because there is very little space between the letters which usually means someone is busy/busy minded or that kind of person. When someone has the cross letters (F and T) much larger than the other ones it can mean that they feel self important or have good self esteem. A lot of people make all letters the same size, yours stand out in height.

Anyway. That's all my amateur detective work for the day :mjlol: It's interesting stuff tho
:whoo:Breh............:banderas:

Marco Andretti

GRINDHARD
Daps
Reppin
NoleNation 904 Jetlife

Can I show u my handwriting tomorrow then ?? :feedme: