What that hand writing look like though?

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Can I show u my handwriting tomorrow then ?? :feedme:

If you want to I'd be down... but :whoa: I'm not saying I'm a professional or anything like that. I don't want it to turn into some weird "this nykka a fake ass Miss Cleo" thread or something :mjlol:

we did a whole class on analyzing letters to see if the person seemed in a rush or if they had planned to write, sloppiness vs clean, all caps vs. all lowercase. You'd be surprised how interesting it was. We examined President and King handwriting to Hitler and serial killer hand writing. I definitely don't remember everything we learned but I still try to analyze things for fun today. Just @ me when you submit it.

Edit: just understood why you said tomorrow :snoop: feel free to upload it today

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
PgB5Y4p.jpg

Meh

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
What site can I post a quick screen to.
Where I don't have to register and do the whole username marketing dance.
I was gonna get some sketches in and I got time to mess with y'all and this thread or whatever.
Hopefully someone gives me a site to upload pix at.
I got a new super girl drawing and even the layout sketches for how I did it to post to the art thread.

Making that push to go back pro as a comic penciler,.....
time to secure the original dream again.

Art Barr

Last edited:
Daps
I thought people that could draw well would automatically have nice handwriting? :ohhh:
I can draw pretty well... but my hand writing is like shyt too especially if you write fast about shyt you don't like

the action of writing for me has always been boring because of school if I write raps I type my lyrics onto the computer

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I can draw pretty well... but my hand writing is like shyt too especially if you write fast about shyt you don't like

the action of writing for me has always been boring because of school if I write raps I type my lyrics onto the computer
I've tried to type lyrics and it just doesn't give me the same feeling as when I actually write them on paper.

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
Everyone who reads my handwriting is confused. I purposely started writing my lower case F's backwards in middle school and I still haven't broken myself of that habit. I'm also told that all of my lowercase A's look like O's....

It's pretty and neat though....