What was the last 3rd party game that...

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Xbox promoted?

I was thinking out of all the big 3rd party games released last year, none had Xbox in their advertising.

Prince of Persia (the new one) promoted with Nintendo.

CoD on PlayStation.

The only game that I can think of might be EA FC 24. I might be wrong though.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Literally just promoted vision of mana Thursday for like 10 minutes during their developer direct.

They also was promoting palworld on socials.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Xbox don’t get a lot of marketing deals because they want everything tied to gamepass and big 3rd party publishers still ain’t putting their games on it day one.
:stopitslime:

Stop spreading silly false info. They don't get a lot of marketing deals because they have the lowest market cap and audience reach meaning they would have to pay stupid amounts to make up the difference of even agreed upon by a company.

That's why square and Sega promoting their games on Xbox is a big deal. 2 Japanese companies promoting on a system that sells farrrrrrr less that the other 2 in their main region especially

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:stopitslime:

Stop spreading silly false info. They don't get a lot of marketing deals because they have the lowest market cap and audience reach meaning they would have to pay stupid amounts to make up the difference of even agreed upon by a company.

That's why square and Sega promoting their games on Xbox is a big deal. 2 Japanese companies promoting on a system that sells farrrrrrr less that the other 2 in their main region especially

That was literally the reason why they didn’t have a lot of 3rd party marketing deals for a while, because in their shows they had a gimmick where “everything you see in the show will be coming to gamepass”

They’ve only recently eased up on it since they don’t get all the sega games day one.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is what sony stan’s are thinking about at 5am saturday morning :wow:
When your claim to fame and bragging rights is exclusive and the last one you had was in October you become delirious and get to thinking crazy stuff.

Meanwhile I'm enjoying palworld via gamepass on my Xbox after being shown what I can expect in 2024 via a direct.

You remember when Sony did those? I do :wow:

Well Sony Stan's call look forward to E3 I guess...

Wait they wanted that dead also and replaced with directs didn't they.

:wow:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That was literally the reason why they didn’t have a lot of 3rd party marketing deals for a while, because in their shows they had a gimmick where “everything you see in the show will be coming to gamepass”

They’ve only recently eased up on it since they don’t get all the sega games day one.
Sources