Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Honestly...probably NOT doing steroids :yeshrug:

I was a good runningback... shifty and fast and did well in high school :ehh:

played Division 2 football and have no real complaints...but looking back, I should've done steroids. Would've been bigger and stronger and given myself a better chance at a D1 scholarship.

Cats let this sports ish take over their lives. Cats arent even dumb but they focus so heavy on sports they dont maximize their intellectual potential.

Even though I got hurt my senior season i was getting looks from D2 programs and a few D1-AA/FCS (was too slow to play D End in D1-A/FBS), but I was like I didnt want to spend my college years at some middle of no where redneck school and I was smart and knew I could end up going to college free after my first yr so I just said eff it and went to an HBCU in state. Even when I got their, some coaches saw me in the weight room and approached me about walking on but we the program is trash and I def was straight on grinding for a trash program especially when I no longer had a passion for football and I saw how sports messes up black mens heads.

Marco Andretti

GRINDHARD
Daps
Reppin
NoleNation 904 Jetlife
Honestly...probably NOT doing steroids :yeshrug:

I was a good runningback... shifty and fast and did well in high school :ehh:

played Division 2 football and have no real complaints...but looking back, I should've done steroids. Would've been bigger and stronger and given myself a better chance at a D1 scholarship.

Lmao:russ: these CACs be on that juice hard at my job .

I can't do it..

Bet all the walking round wit a "tenis":lolbron:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Seeing young nikkas like Booker and Jabari killing it in the NBA makes me regret not joining the basketball team. :mjcry:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Cats let this sports ish take over their lives. Cats arent even dumb but they focus so heavy on sports they dont maximize their intellectual potential.

Even though I got hurt my senior season i was getting looks from D2 programs and a few D1-AA/FCS (was too slow to play D End in D1-A/FBS), but I was like I didnt want to spend my college years at some middle of no where redneck school and I was smart and knew I could end up going to college free after my first yr so I just said eff it and went to an HBCU in state. Even when I got their, some coaches saw me in the weight room and approached me about walking on but we the program is trash and I def was straight on grinding for a trash program especially when I no longer had a passion for football and I saw how sports messes up black mens heads.

Don't quote me talking about how intellectual you are if you can't correctly conjugate "there" "their" and "they're" :mjlol: (I'm kidding breh relax)

TBH Yes...I knew this would be controversial...I dedicated damn near 15 years of my life to football. I was undersized. I worked hard and no matter what I was never going to make it to the league. I didn't regret "not talking to the cute girl" or some dumb shyt that has no impact on my life years later. At age 30 if someone said "TL15 would you have taken steroids for a chance at the league...a chance at millions of dollars... at the cost of maybe a few years at the end of your life (because not ALL anabolic steroid users lead miserable and unhealthy lives)?" I would GLADLY jump at the chance.

I work an office gig, make good money, but I would easily trade this bullshyt gig for a chance at the NFL :yeshrug: Look at Julius Peppers, Bill Romanowski, Deuce McCalister, Shawn Springs, Shawne Merriman, and a TON of other players...some of them burnouts, some of them very good players... all got busted for steroids...looking back at it now, I would've definitely taken "the chance"

Last edited:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Not taking my grades seriously. I wished I focused on actually being successful in school instead of hanging out with people I don't even talk to today. If I could only go back in time...
Yep, I took my grades very seriously. I graduated with all A's :obama:

Daps
Not believing in myself. I was capable of so much. Granted I'll still get to where I want to get but I lost a good 10 years simply because I made bad choices and couldn't get the proper support in high school.that being said. I had a lot o sex. I had a 4 month stretch I was fukking like 5 times a day. Some days would be 4 different girls. I had I like that in high school. Teachers. Librarians. I was wild as fukk. Still can be. Haha.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Not believing in myself. I was capable of so much. Granted I'll still get to where I want to get but I lost a good 10 years simply because I made bad choices and couldn't get the proper support in high school.that being said. I had a lot o sex. I had a 4 month stretch I was fukking like 5 times a day. Some days would be 4 different girls. I had I like that in high school. Teachers. Librarians. I was wild as fukk. Still can be. Haha.
Are you where you want to be in life now?

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Nope. But as my therapist told me. You could be a starving kid in India :yeshrug:

Soaking your thoughts in things you can't change leads to depression.
True. However, you can still improve yourself. That's my path as of now and going back to school. As long as you're still breathing, then you still have a chance to accomplish anything.