what would you consider to be the biggest double standard in society right now?

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
The one that peeves me the most is black people that don't like Empire. Like, black folks are on TV getting paid to act out a beautiful drama and there are doctors speaking out against it. We've been mistreated in the media for CENTURIES and now that we have something y'all can't handle it. fukk you if you don't like Empire.

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
The one that peeves me the most is black people that don't like Empire. Like, black folks are on TV getting paid to act out a beautiful drama and there are doctors speaking out against it. We've been mistreated in the media for CENTURIES and now that we have something y'all can't handle it. fukk you if you don't like Empire.

Bruh it's a c00nish show

Terrance Curtis Beasley

These ni*gas claim Top 5 but we OVOK
Daps
Child custody laws as they apply to men.

Divorce court

There is absolutely NO excuse for alimony existing in the US in 2015. NONE.

Women getting probation for rape/molestation while men do serious time for the same shyt, is a close second.

Women hitting men being acceptable but not vice versa, is a close third.

Women want equal pay but don't want to pay for anything.

:salute:

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i see the double standard but i just dont buy it

a 35 year old female teacher who bangs some 15 year old kid in her class is not the same if the genders are reversed, im sorry. in my opinion

anyway, mine would be like someone said the other day. basically along the lines of, dude doesnt want to go through with the pregnancy hes a deadbeat, woman doesnt wana go thru with it shes independent, making a decision, etc. and thats with all due respect to the fact that men dont actually go thru carrying a baby and birth
so you think men should be able to sign their parental rights away prior to birth or by not signing the birth certificate, and then be released from any financial responsibility? i lost track of that thread once @bdizzle started talking about me being molested.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
I would say the racial and income inequality in the entirety of the justice/criminal systems
From uneven policing and profiling to unequal access to effective counsel to sentencing to police brutalizing and murdering unarmed black men
With no hesitation or penalty.
The schools to prison pipelind.
This effects every black man woman and child (as well as most people of color) in this country daily

That would be the biggest to me.

But this is the coli so I can see where women not paying for dates is much more important than that.
Or that men can't just merrily demand abortions on other people 7 days a week.
:snoop:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
theres a difference between deep community shyt & everyday regular shyt...

Hey what ever your priorities are breh.
If it's more pressing to you that some "bytch" expects you to be chivalrous and pay for dates than the fact that a cop can kill you with no remorse or penalty or lock you up for 20 years behind some shyt a white person would get probation and treatment for-
Then cool
:manny: