what would you consider to be the biggest double standard in society right now?

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Hey what ever your priorities are breh.
If it's more pressing to you that some "bytch" expects you to be chivalrous and pay for dates than the fact that a cop can kill you with no remorse or penalty or lock you up for 20 years behind some shyt a white person would get probation and treatment for-
Then cool
:manny:
if my bm can lie on me & give me a felony & 7 years that impacts me more, just bein honest... i care about my community.. but i deal with entitled women day over fukkin day & its annoyin as fukk... were talkin double standards here... if you wanna be equal stop wantin special treatment... white people dont got a damn thing to do wit my point...

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Europe being pissed about migrants coming in and "ruining their countries" when European countries imposed their culture and will on countless black, brown and yellow communities around the entire world for hundreds of years.
The British used to be "the empire on which the sun never sets", but they have the nerve to be ubset about being overrun by immigrants. Karma. :yeshrug:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
if my bm can lie on me & give me a felony & 7 years that impacts me more, just bein honest... i care about my community.. but i deal with entitled women day over fukkin day & its annoyin as fukk... were talkin double standards here... if you wanna be equal stop wantin special treatment... white people dont got a damn thing to do wit my point...

What exactly can your bm lie on you about and get you 7 years and a felony? Serious question
Eta
Not trying to be funny.
You can pm me if you dont want to share in the threas

Last edited:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
The one that peeves me the most is black people that don't like Empire. Like, black folks are on TV getting paid to act out a beautiful drama and there are doctors speaking out against it. We've been mistreated in the media for CENTURIES and now that we have something y'all can't handle it. fukk you if you don't like Empire.
Does it not bother you that Lee Daniels hates black women, and darker complected black people in general? Does it not bother you that all of his movies and shows reinforce negative stereotypes about black people? Its not just that we get representation its also about how we are being represented. And by who.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps

The "bigger" double standard would be unequal treatment of people in society based on race, gender, and sexual orientation. What has made more of an impact on me in my personal life, is the the double standard in terms of how women can be abusive to men and not be punished for it.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas think things like women wanting nikkas to pay for dates or child support laws are bigger deals than the fact that the entire justice system goes out of its way to treat black men as lesser beings? From police to judges to incarceration to representation and so forth?

I can understand being ANNOYED that women might want men to pay for dates but thinking its the biggest double standard in America?

And no sadness to me about child custody laws. Choose better women to lay with. I'm not with the mother of my child but she's successful, a good mom, and respects me and my right to see my son.

nikkas laying up with bum bytches and getting mad when they do bum bytch shyt like get as much child support as they can.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
1. two gay girls: Me and my girlfriend love each other!

some guy: Y'all kiss and shyt that's fukking hot!

two gay guys: me and my boyfriend lov-

some guy: you fukking fakkit!

2. Guy fukks everything in sight Nobody says anything. But as soon as a girl even starts losing her virginity. she gets called a thot, whore, etc even if she can count on her one hand of how many partners she's been with.

Me on the inside when I see this shyt:
vMkZ2b.gif

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so you think men should be able to sign their parental rights away prior to birth or by not signing the birth certificate, and then be released from any financial responsibility? d.
in principle, if it's laid out like "are we having this baby or not, its a 50/50 decision". if the guy says i dont wana go thru with this, i/we arent ready and it's a bad idea, lets get an abortion? i find that more responsible than bringing a kid into the world when the parents arent both ready or committed. so if the woman wants to go thru with it despite that, im less sympathetic to her situation

but im not some cold motherfukker acting like its a business deal. men arent the ones carrying the kid and giving birth, or the ones who actually have to abort the kid if thats the decision. i dont know if i could really say men can just sign on the dotted line and be done with it, thats not fair either

so i dont have the answer. we prolly never will :yeshrug:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Just about everything that involves women

Yup...promiscuity amongst women

If a dude like myself sleeps with multiple women I'm still seen in a positive light I'm a Playa....I'm a ladies man...I'm winning

But if a woman does it she is seen as the scum of the earth..a hoar...trick....even if she is a successful single woman

We gotta change that so maybe these women won't be having so many self conscious issues

At the end of the day

Ya gotta let a HOE be a HOE :manny: