What would you do if this was your girl?

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_p5mi4lL0Uc1r6mcwfo1_540.png

:mjgrin::mjgrin:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so many girls on twitter defending this shyt too man, talking about its ok to go to clubs and get your ass slapped by random men or grinding on random men and then go home to your "bae". its crazy how hypersexualized the community has become.

i saw a :cape: nikka say "well, there is a long way to go between this and penetration" like penetration is the only form/manner of cheating

shyt is crazy out here

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
And this nikka was a college football player too?!?!? Tell you that no matter what kinda status you got, no matter how good of a boyfriend you are, some girls will still cheat on you with Anthony Anderson's poor ass cousin :yeshrug:
For him at least it shouldn't be an L since he prolly got hella bytches throwing it at him back at his school.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so many girls on twitter defending this shyt too man, talking about its ok to go to clubs and get your ass slapped by random men or grinding on random men and then go home to your "bae". its crazy how hypersexualized the community has become.

i saw a :cape: nikka say "well, there is a long way to go between this and penetration" like penetration is the only form/manner of cheating

shyt is crazy out here
Yet if they man went out to the club and was grinding on other chick.....you know what, nvm.

Anyways if that was my chick then I would of been like :yeshrug: that was never my chick to begin with. She community p*ssy.

And people get on to me for doggin hoes out. I'm the great equalizer

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_p5mkgff4lh1r6mcwfo1_540.png

tumblr_p5mkgff4lh1r6mcwfo2_540.png

shorty was really out here tweeting like she's a model citizen and prize girlfriend :dwillhuh: its always the ones lighting the bat sign on how great they are that's always doing this type of foul shyt :francis:

feminist twitter was tryna run with that "rape culture/male entitlement" angle to absolve shorty of any responsibility but even some women not feeling that: