What would you do if this was your girl?

King Poetic

12:21
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Lakes
I don't understand why young dudes in this era have girlfriends especially if she all on social media like that..

Just stay single, get your education, get your job/career going, and just date..

Majority of women out here love attention and with social media even the trash broads are 10s in their mind

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Watching this...
For the old heads like me on this board..
Just imagine if the debauchery of Freaknik or Houston Beach Party weekend was captured on twitter and Instagram :russ::mjgrin:
A lot of nikkas walking around with chicks and have no idea :mjgrin:
Social media is a gift and a curse..
The gift is you can immediately find out if your partner ain’t shyt:skip:
The curse is everybody knows and the internet doesn’t for get:mjcry:
But young boy about to be knee deep in p*ssy..
It will sting for a minute but women love to:cape:for a seemingly good dude that got cheated on..
His dm’s are probably on full tilt with a “shoulder to cry on”comments:pachaha:

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
shorty thinks it ain't that bad cause at least she wasn't on a nikka shoulders getting ate out

tumblr_p5mqogcNzM1r6mcwfo1_540.png

:snoop:

This how women think, she could have sprayed dude up with a uzi, and a bunch of hoes will be like atleast it wasn't a rocket launcher, he should be grateful :ld:

Last edited:

King Poetic

12:21
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Lakes
Watching this...
For the old heads like me on this board..
Just imagine if the debauchery of Freaknik or Houston Beach Party weekend was captured on twitter and Instagram :russ::mjgrin:
A lot of nikkas walking around with chicks and have no idea :mjgrin:
Social media is a gift and a curse..
The gift is you can immediately find out if your partner ain’t shyt:skip:
The curse is everybody knows and the internet doesn’t for get:mjcry:
But young boy about to be knee deep in p*ssy..
It will sting for a minute but women love to:cape:for a seemingly good dude that got cheated on..
His dm’s are probably on full tilt with a “shoulder to cry on”comments:pachaha:

I been saying that for the longest

48 year old Tommy walking around with 48 year old tawana not knowing tawana was getting gangbang back in Atlanta in the 90s by goodie mob and outkast homeboys

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
they been together since 2013. the young college football nikka was supporting her dreams and promoting her ventures on his page:mjcry:

tumblr_p5mlc50WoF1r6mcwfo1_400.png

he made his page private now. son must be going through it:francis:

Damn, she has some big titties. But tbh if she was going to MIA with t*ts that big, ass, light-skinned, etc, it would have been expected.

IF it’s just the video, then it’s bad but not disastrous. But there’s probably more. Either way, I couldn’t be commited with the girl after that shyt

But thinking about this from the guys perspective. You’ve been with her for 5 years. I would have sensed this shyt from her from the get-go. This is why I don’t fukk with these fast women out here. She seems like she’s the type to have been fukking around all the time. You gotta pre-vet these girls out here.

I don’t think I’d ever date a BAD bytch like some of these brehs seems to love:yeshrug:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Never met a faithful girl in Vegas

if your girl says she going to Vegas with her friends she 100% cheating

100%

not 99%

100%

ive had girls celebrating bacheloretes and the bride to be after a night of drinking telling me she wish she was marrying me :dead: and to go back to her hotel :dead:

even that 1 was too much for me :whoa:

Vegas/Miami May-August is pretty much just a big orgy after the clubs :manny:

you think people dropping $20k on tables/bottle service and not trying to fukk :usure: