What would you do if you recieved $100 a day but...

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Yes it is. You gotta use the money not pay down on something unless the $100 will pay it in full.

Well then I'll go with my plan b, cause I could spend the majority of that money a lot faster/better on others than I could for myself.

Seems like some of yall overthinking this. If you need to spend money on any given day just use the $100 first. The money you're making from your actual income you can then match the $100 and invest if you want to.

How the fukk could anyone say no to this.

Yeah but OP made it complicated with all his parameters, plus a lot of us just don't spend $100/day on anything. But I guess yes we could go by your strategy which is to pay for daily expenses out of that $100 which is fine, but ultimately leaves a lot of $$ on the table at the literal end of the day.

Most places will let you pay everyday:dahell:

my mortgage company will, my cable/internet company will, my utility company will, my water company will, my car insurance will, my cellphone company will, my city taxes will and then grocery days in between along with other expenses like clothes and eating out.

And it’s not just $100; you could reduce your expenses by $2,800-$3,100 a month. But that’s too complicated for you? :dahell:

It's not that it's complicated, it's that based on OP's own criteria paying down a mortgage/large bills daily isn't allowed within the framework of this hypothetical. That's the main issue.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Thats investing. If that 100 dont pay that bill off the next day it will vanish off what ever bill you put it towards.
Paying your bills ahead of time is not investing. Especially a car payment or credit card or mortgage. That’s called paying down on the principle and could easily have you with multiple homes in no time.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Yeah, but most places won’t let you pay EVERY DAY. Lol the scenario is complicated for $100/day, sorry but I wouldn’t want the hassle.
What places? Name one. Name one place you owe money to, and you log in to pay on it, and they say “nah you just gave me money yesterday”

Because my time is more valuable lol. It would become a hassle after a while trying to spend $100 a day.
You don’t have to try. If you don’t spend it, it goes away. It’s literally there if you need it and gone if you don’t. And if you say no, it’s definitely gone so why not say yes?

I’m really confused by you thinking this is a hassle. They didn’t say pay in pennies

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Of course I don’t pay my bills daily, I’m not getting free use it or lose it money daily. I wouldn’t be running myself ragged, this would take well under an hour to do. $100/hr (probably closer to $3-400/hr when you break it down to the minutes taken to a pay a fukking bill) isn’t worth your time???
Man I’d pay another nikka $50 to set up my autopsy to come out daily to each account. Trust me. This free money would definitely have me not doing shyt. Anytime I really didn’t want to do something, I’m just paying a nikka a few days, let him experience $100 a day, and then go back to spending my money on me when the job is done.