What would you do if you recieved $100 a day but...

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You’re just making shyt up brehette :mjlol:

And you wouldn’t need to make but 2-3 payments for most bills cuz most are under $300/mo.

Not mortgages.

LOL I've had more experience than you paying a bill multiple times a month. Most Companies are not allowing you to pay daily. Again, try it if you don't believe me.

Daps
Youre not buying strictly with the intent to make money off of youtube duh.

You said it was the main purpose: to make unboxing vids and generate ad revenue.

But if that’s how you wanna interpret it, that if it’s not strictly for making money it’s fair game, you’ve made it even easier. Jewelry is fair game. Or buying/pawning and re-pawning shyt

Daps
Not mortgages.

LOL I've had more experience than you paying a bill multiple times a month. Most Companies are not allowing you to pay daily. Again, try it if you don't believe me.
I know for a fact I can pay my mortgage any time I want with any amount I want. But way to keep ignoring the fact that most of ones other bills would only take 2-3 payments a month. And the fact that if you don’t spend the full $100 you just lose what you didn’t spend that day.

There’s literally no downside to this and your dumbass is in here trying to sound smart by refusing free money as if it’s above you. :laff:

Daps
nikka if you dont:rudy:

I could also do what I do currently which is buy bitcoin on eToro and sell covered calls on LedgerX.

Here's my Ledger X account here.
fyg23v8.png

Check my post here.

Last edited:

100Percent

Deviatin' septums
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Seems like some of yall overthinking this. If you need to spend money on any given day just use the $100 first. The money you're making from your actual income you can then match the $100 and invest if you want to.

How the fukk could anyone say no to this.

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
You said it was the main purpose: to make unboxing vids and generate ad revenue.

But if that’s how you wanna interpret it, that if it’s not strictly for making money it’s fair game, you’ve made it even easier. Jewelry is fair game. Or buying/pawning and re-pawning shyt
What jewelry you buying for $100. It doesnt stack.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Every $100 dollars you put in bank will vanish the next day. Soooo..This is pointlesss.

No sir...

That’s why I said I’d go to the bank everyday and pay on it.
You can put payments for loans with cash at the bank you borrow from;
most people just don’t do it. When the bank takes your payment, you get a receipt.
If my $100 vanishes after I get my receipt the next day, that’s the banks’ problem. Lol

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
No sir...

That’s why I said I’d go to the bank everyday and pay on it.
You can put payments for loans with cash at the bank you borrow from;
most people just don’t do it. When the bank takes your payment, you get a receipt.
If my $100 vanishes after I get my receipt the next day, that’s the banks’ problem. Lol
:ohhh:

Daps
What jewelry you buying for $100. It doesnt stack.
It would very small but your collection would add up over time. :ld:

But, I agree that wouldn’t be worth the hassle, just using it to cover normal expenses would be enough and require no real extra effort.
I can spend that 100 but save more from my other income streams

Yea, makes it a no brainier. Should make it $1,000 a day but you can’t stack from any other income