What would you do if you recieved $100 a day but...

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Its doable, but its more trouble than its worth. The rules of not being able to invest it, and it disappearing and all that silly shyt makes me not wanna bother typing out paragraphs of what I would do. It would have to be complex or the IRS would rape you upon audit when you cannot account for that spent money so.... :yeshrug:
You making it more complicated than it is.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why not? :dahell:

It’s an extra $2,800 - $3,100 a month, and you’d just pass on it? Many bills will allow you to make multiple payments. I’d set it so it’s covering my my expenses and then some.

(then I could use the income from my job to stack/invest:mjlol:)
Yeah, but most places won’t let you pay EVERY DAY. Lol the scenario is complicated for $100/day, sorry but I wouldn’t want the hassle.

Dontay Flaco

fka King Napz
Daps
Reppin
VA
Healthy food
Art supplies
Af1's, Vans etc. to make my own customs and sell em.
Weed
Bills
different graphic design softwares
online courses

Last edited:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why would you pass on free money? :dwillhuh:

I'd use it to buy groceries, games etc. That way, I'd be able to invest more of my salary.
Because my time is more valuable lol. It would become a hassle after a while trying to spend $100 a day.

Daps
Yeah, but most places won’t let you pay EVERY DAY. Lol the scenario is complicated for $100, sorry but I wouldn’t want the hassle.
Most places will let you pay everyday:dahell:

my mortgage company will, my cable/internet company will, my utility company will, my water company will, my car insurance will, my cellphone company will, my city taxes will and then grocery days in between along with other expenses like clothes and eating out.

And it’s not just $100; you could reduce your expenses by $2,800-$3,100 a month. But that’s too complicated for you? :dahell:

Daps
Thats investing. If that 100 dont pay that bill off the next day it will vanish off what ever bill you put it towards.

Putting money towards a bill is not investing. There’s no appreciating asset involved. (So I could see if you want to disallow mortgage payments)

You can buy shyt off amazon and unbox and review it on youtube and get that youtube money :ahh:

Even if you get no views you still got a bunch of free shyt from amazon:manny:

Buying shyt to review and make money off of YouTube views is investing tho. You’re buying those things for the purpose of making money.

How are you the OP and area screwing up the idea of “investing”? :dahell:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most places will let you pay everyday:dahell:

my mortgage company will, my cable/internet company will, my utility company will, my water company will, my car insurance will, my cellphone company will, my city taxes will and then grocery days in between along with other expenses like clothes and eating out.

And it’s not just $100; you could reduce your expenses by $2,800-$3,100 a month. But that’s too complicated for you? :dahell:

Lol so you pay your bills daily all the time?

I’ve tried paying a Bill 3 times in a month and received a warning about too many transactions in a month. :manny: I’m damn sure not paying in person or sending a check/money order daily. It’s an accounting nightmare.

I’m sorry but this “free” money isn’t worth the hassle. Lol you’ll run yourself ragged.

Daps
Lol so you pay your bills daily all the time?

I’ve tried paying a Bill 3 times in a month and received a warning about too many transactions in a month. :manny: I’m damn sure not paying in person or sending a check/money order daily. It’s an accounting nightmare.

I’m sorry but this “free” money isn’t worth the hassle. Lol you’ll run yourself ragged.

Of course I don’t pay my bills daily, I’m not getting free use it or lose it money daily. I wouldn’t be running myself ragged, this would take well under an hour to do. $100/hr (probably closer to $3-400/hr when you break it down to the minutes taken to a pay a fukking bill) isn’t worth your time???

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Of course I don’t pay my bills daily, I’m not getting free use it or lose it money daily. I wouldn’t be running myself ragged, this would take well under an hour to do. $100/hr (probably closer to $3-400/hr when you break it down to the minutes taken to a pay a fukking bill) isn’t worth your time???
I’m sorry, but burning through a $100 a day, just doesn’t seem like something worth my time. Most companies ARE NOT allowing you to pay bills daily. 2-3 payments, sure, not daily. Try it if you don’t believe me.

Again, not enough food/drinks desirable and there are very few electronics I need that cost under $100. Lol we can agree to disagree on this. I’m not interested, sorry.

Daps
I’m sorry, but burning through a $100 a day, just doesn’t seem like something worth my time. Most companies ARE NOT allowing you to pay bills daily. 2-3 payments, sure, not daily. Try it if you don’t believe me.

Again, not enough food/drinks desirable and there are very few electronics I need that cost under $100. Lol we can agree to disagree on this. I’m not interested, sorry.

You’re just making shyt up brehette :mjlol:

And you wouldn’t need to make but 2-3 payments for most bills cuz most are under $300/mo.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Eat the finest of crab meats daily.
Hire a cleaning lady when needed.
Buy onlyfans accts, download the women's content then flip it to the bruhs
Buy some Adobe stuff and online training and premium LinkedIn acct(or is that investing since id technically be investing in myself :ohhh:)

And put it in on whatever else I wanted cause it'd be a hunnid dollar discount on what I buy

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Putting money towards a bill is not investing. There’s no appreciating asset involved. (So I could see if you want to disallow mortgage payments)

Buying shyt to review and make money off of YouTube views is investing tho. You’re buying those things for the purpose of making money.

How are you the OP and area screwing up the idea of “investing”? :dahell:
Youre not buying strictly with the intent to make money off of youtube duh.