What's a realization / eye-opener you've had lately?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I started talking to one of my classmates because I've been on some anti-social ish. We're chopping it up and she shows me her Snapchat with about 5 unopened messages and 3 nikkas she left on read. Her IG? nikkas in her DM's offering to smell her farts for a chance at eye contact with her. She also convinced her ex-in real time-to buy her a $500 Tiffany necklace, while also bragging that she doesn't even fukk him anymore and cheated on him. I thought simps and simping was exaggerated but man what a pathetic showing.
Oh, and being broke translates to almost every other part of life :mjcry:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I started talking to one of my classmates because I've been on some anti-social ish. We're chopping it up and she shows me her Snapchat with about 5 unopened messages and 3 nikkas she left on read. Her IG? nikkas in her DM's offering to smell her farts for a chance at eye contact with her. She also convinced her ex-in real time-to buy her a $500 Tiffany necklace, while also bragging that she doesn't even fukk him anymore and cheated on him. I thought simps and simping was exaggerated but man what a pathetic showing.
Oh, and being broke translates to almost every other part of life :mjcry:
:russ:

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
It's better to act than to convince. Nobody wants to have their mind changed. No human is an enemy, there's nobody that you're allowed to kill but no human can be a friend because ultimately survival requires resources that are hotly contested.

It's depressingly easy to get quality women if you can at least pretend to be normal and have the balls to mass approach.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Are you sure it's not that they lack the awareness of their condition or knowledge needed to change?:jbhmm:
There aware

Its just that when u offer solutions they say yeah ur right and never do it

Or once that problem is gone they find something else to whine about it

Like for example how I have to constantly tell a girl to stop getting into relationships with dudes who are obviously aint shyt dudes. Shes like yeah ur right but I love him. Then complains about him . Then complains about u not wanting to hear her complain.

Or telling a fat person how to lose weight and they argue against the facts. Then complain about being fat.

They want to be miserable

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
It's better to act than to convince. Nobody wants to have their mind changed. No human is an enemy, there's nobody that you're allowed to kill but no human can be a friend because ultimately survival requires resources that are hotly contested.

It's depressingly easy to get quality women if you can at least pretend to be normal and have the balls to mass approach.
:dead: :dead: :dead: