What's faker: Rapper Lifestyle or Pro Wrestling?

What's faker?

• Rap

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • Wrestling

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Its all an illusion

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters

Lazy Migrant

Migrated
Supporter
Daps
Rap by far

Wrestling is known to be soap opera for men. nikkas still have a concern about "do he buss his guns" in rap though.

Also wrestlers don't have to keep an image of wealth outside of their performance. They can live in a 500k crib and drive an F-150 or Ram but we want rappers to be fashion trendsetters and have a million dollar driveway

That Lil Durk thread is a perfect example

Yea I agree. Wrestlers are pretty much actors and rappers are pretty much strory tellers (who put themselves in the story alotta times).

I could be wrong but I think wrestlers leave more of thier personas at work than rappers. If you were to catch them at the Supermarket they're most likely gonna act like everyday people.

With that said it would be dope if we had some more off the wall rap personas that didnt take themselves seriously, like a MF Doom
mf_doom-mf_dope.jpeg

Or a Humpty Hump
1i7h0es1s5wmp4kzvzw8y9t0.460x460x1.jpg

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Rap is faker by far.

A better topic would've been what's faker: rap or country music?

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Yea I agree. Wrestlers are pretty much actors and rappers are pretty much strory tellers (who put themselves in the story alotta times).

I could be wrong but I think wrestlers leave more of thier personas at work than rappers. If you were to catch them at the Supermarket they're most likely gonna act like everyday people.

With that said it would be dope if we had some more off the wall rap personas that didnt take themselves seriously, like a MF Doom
mf_doom-mf_dope.jpeg

Or a Humpty Hump
1i7h0es1s5wmp4kzvzw8y9t0.460x460x1.jpg
Exactly Stone Cold isn't in aisle 7 hitting the stunner on the dude whose cart hit his and then busting open the Coors Light pack :heh:

And this generation is too image conscious for rappers like that. I think rappers take themselves TOO seriously IMO that's why nikkas like Redman and Luda were phased out and someone like Big Sean doesn't get his due