"What's Going On With Black Men?" Dr. T. Hasan Johnson

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody who makes a title like Dr., Prof., Coach etc. part of their brand name is a bullshyt artist :yeshrug:

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Did this come from Black Twitter or Mein Kompf??

Dr-T02.jpg

:why:

High Art

đź‘‘King of The Salonđź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Did this come from Black Twitter or Mein Kompf??

Dr-T02.jpg

:why:
shyt is wild. Even worse is how people will ignore it or push people to ignore it and claim it is just the internet. When we see white people, or any other non-black race, saying racist anti-black things online, we assume it is them showing their true colors. Racist behind closed doors. For whatever reason some people go cross-eyed and refuse to assume the same can't be said of our own people.

That said, I find it interesting these women, assuming they haven't fully divested, will complain about the difficulties of finding a black man when in reality, a black man worth anything will pick up on this or see all this shyt in the background, and assume the woman is no different than a white supremacist or someone that keeps the company of such, and will check out. shyt is amazing.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Oh no, I feel that. We all do. What I was saying was basically mainstream society isn’t going to highlight successful black fathers but that doesn’t mean they aren’t acknowledged (by us).

Exactly.
If there was a straight BM psychologist in my area I'd be a little less apprehensive to sitting down and talking.

Wait is your reasoning is that you think that a number of them might be sus

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
This was a great stream and discussion. Folks need to pay attention from about 1 hour in on. The madness of those tweets!

Dr-T00.jpg

Dr-T01.jpg

Jam-Lem.jpg

:what:

"Black men need a reset on their existence"
Those BW therapists sound like Adolf!!!
When back in the day when some of this sentiment started. It was women that were killing and initiating violence with their partners more than men

1976-1989 :sas2:

The Black Macho book, Angela Davis book and Color Purple, came out within this time span

Last edited:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
When back in the day when some of this sentiment started. It was women that were killing and initiating violence with their partners more than men

1976-1989 :sas2:

The Black Macho book, Angela Davis book and Color Purple, came out within this time span
I need the stats breh. Hit them with truth.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
As a black man I would only want a black woman as my therapist, preferably one close to my parents age. As a man I wouldn’t be comfortable being vulnerable ln front of another man who isn’t a great friend or relative. I’m a man and need every dude I encounter to understand if it came down to it I would kill him with my bare hands or die trying. Men should have a healthy fear of each other and if you’re pouring out your heart in therapy that man will not fear you:manny: