What's my move, how should i handle this?

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
So there's a girl I been seeing, mostly to just fukk, but I play it nice with her, listen to her shyt, problems or whatever, am supportive. But today she sends me a text that her mom is in the E.R so I give her some words of encouragement, but at the same time am thinking the mess in her head might lead her to feel some kind of attachment towards me.. and ultimately i have no intention of staying with her. So should I just ghost her now or would that be too fukkd up. I'm the empathetic type so I'd feel bad about it but God forbid if anything happens to her momma I'm going to be stuck. Might be at least. What should I do?

What the fukk is my move here? It's only been a month :manny: so it wouldn't be that bad to disappear right?

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
If your intention was to ghost her ghost her don't feel obligated because of her woes. Emotion gets you killed. I'm sure she got 5 or 6 orbiters she can vent to about whatever.

I don't doubt this, she works at a club, taking the cover charge. She gotta be talking to other people. But she hit me with the :mjcry: last friday saying she alone but.. :patrice: that's impossible

horizon

Superstar
Daps
well what you definitely DON'T want to do is tell her what the situation is like an adult