Whats That "ONE" Talent You Wish You ALWAYS Had?

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wish I could play piano or guitar at a high level. Or sing. Wish I could fly too, but I don't think that's what you're talking about.

Also, a great work ethic if that counts as a talent :patrice:

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Dancing, Drawing, Rapping, and being able to effortlessly attract women. Although I'm taken would like to have that trait in my back pocket. Incase I'm single.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I've always thought it would be cool to be able to sing. I mean really sing. Like Luther, or R Kelly. To be able to, effortlessly, hit those notes. I actually think singing is one of the closest things to having a super power. That ability to evoke emotion from people just with your voice.

Definitely singing/song writing for me. When I hear D'Angelo, R. Kelly, and Anthony Hamilton doing it, that is some soul stirring emotions right there.

Daps
honestly anything. I wasnt born with any natural talents or abilities to fall back on. But if I could choose, I would want the talent that all these wall street/banker types have that makes them lots of money from interpreting all those financial charts and graphs. Now that would definitely be useful.