What’s the Asian country usually has the worst experiences for a black person?

voltronblack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good watch. I still encourage black people to travel, despite any racial misunderstandings. It just makes you a more well rounded person
:jbhmm: I thought reading books and keeping up to date about what happen in the world in terms of politics as well have a open mind when it come to difference of opinions is what make you a well rounded person:patrice:

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
:jbhmm: I thought reading books and keeping up to date about what happen in the world in terms of politics as well have a open mind when it come to difference of opinions is what make you a well rounded person:patrice:

That’s true, but when you ask someone about a rollercoaster do you just read about it? No you pay your admission and get on the ride
Thanks

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Good watch. I still encourage black people to travel, despite any racial misunderstandings. It just makes you a more well rounded person

Passport gang is all we got:yeshrug:

Some of these folks would rather parrot off of the misfortune of others and deal with cac rules and regulations on the regular basics :hubie:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
How do you type?

:jbhmm:I actually use a voice typing thing because my damn claws always scratching up the friggin keyboard. I went to Best Buy to tell them about it and this nerd head ass rep had the gall to tell me to clip my nails.

I need these claws for climbing, so I just use a Dictator app to get the computers putin :jawalrus:

Last edited:

HE_Pennypacker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I went travelling through Cambodia and Indonesia, never had any issues whatsoever. Cambodia was all good. Met a few brehs who had been travelling or living there.

overwhelmingly South Korea, Hong Kong and China were the places they felt the least ease in. Which is very unsurprising