What’s the Asian country usually has the worst experiences for a black person?

Leao2005

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It's nice hearing from first hand experience and not whatever you read on the internet.
I’ll hit there in three to five years… want to focus on the motherland and Europe first

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'm loved everywhere :yeshrug:
Haters are just a strong minority group. It doesn't take many bad experiences with other groups to make you an unbeliever if you have that hater in you.

People who aren't rooted in scripture basically.

Just slap someone privately somewhere and u'll be more sensitive to good people

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Black people love going to places, and being up under groups that despises their existence simply for being born “colored”. It’s just sad to me man.

:patrice:No different from being born and raised in the States.

Everywhere you go you are still going to be a "******" to some folks:francis:. At least you can experience the international life in the process:blessed:

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:No different from being born and raised in the States.

Everywhere you go you are still going to be a "******" to some folks:francis:. At least you can experience the international life in the process:blessed:
So you’d rather jump from the pot and directly into the flames of WS? At least in the States, you’re born with some rights and protections. You don’t have that in certain other places in the world. I just don’t get it.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
So you’d rather jump from the pot and directly into the flames of WS? At least in the States, you’re born with some rights and protections. You don’t have that in certain other places in the world. I just don’t get it.

I would rather burn seeing life beyond my surroundings. I want to do more than just sit in the states and be stuck with the same mindset as others. There's brehs on here that go all over the world can tell tales of glory, fukkery, and etc.

I admire those folks because they decided to see what was out there rather it would be for school, a job, or just whatever. They got to experience the difference.

I want to do travel and live out of my bags because tomorrow is not promised. This country may have its rights and etc, but it lacks the ability to have a open mind.

And I want to be on my deathbed and utter the words...I lived....

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Travelled all over Asia and it's hands down that Angry country South Korea.

Can't stand that place!

You would think that SK was a bit relaxed because "Korean Dramas"

but these stories :picard:

I still want to visit China despite the :mjpls:, but it's blowing my mind that SK seems like a no fly zone.

---

Superstar
Daps
You would think that SK was a bit relaxed because "Korean Dramas"

but these stories :picard:

I still want to visit China despite the :mjpls:, but it's blowing my mind that SK seems like a no fly zone.

I lived in China for a long time, Chinese people only care about one thing. It's how can we get together and make money.

South Korea I have gone there to do business and it's just pure problems with those people. Couldn't get me back in that country under any circumstances. Have a cousin that retired and doing some consultation work for a company there. He told me to swing through after covid simple texted him "naw south korea sucks"